2022 Ballon d'Or

ajnotkeith

OG again?

Who knows, all I know is random Pool fans don't come to a Barca forum and start randomly attacking specific posters when they only have a few dozen posts.

Whoever it was tried to build some kind of backstory first then just exposed themselves with this strange tirade.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who knows, all I know is random Pool fans don't come to a Barca forum and start randomly attacking specific posters when they only have a few dozen posts.

Whoever it was tried to build some kind of backstory first then just exposed themselves with this strange tirade.

I know he has denied it and I might even believe him, but why would you as a Liverpool fan spend half your time spreading Lewandowski propaganda too? Barely spoke about Liverpool too. Was either:

1. Hype up Lewy randomly
2. Shit on Messi and alternatively Barca
3. Join the rest of the gang randomly shitting on people who dared claim Messi was the GOAT or something, or used to be the GOAT

It does point to a certain guy unless OG or someone else was setting him up as a scapegoat :lol:

KingLeo10

Kl mentioned rassvet last few days a few times although rassvet never mentioned him, why didnt you show up to fight for justice ? :lol:

He literally baits Messi fans incessantly in the Messi thread with "Messiboys" and posts shitting on Messi

You have an insane complex about me, dawg. Step away from the keyboard and forget about me. This is worrying.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He literally baits Messi fans incessantly in the Messi thread with "Messiboys" and posts shitting on Messi

You have an insane complex about me, dawg. Step away from the keyboard and forget about me. This is worrying.

No i have not, Messi fans on the other side calling people 'trolls' when they criticise Messi. To be fair both sides have to stop with that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No i have not, Messi fans on the other side calling people 'trolls' when they criticise Messi. To be fair both sides have to stop with that.

How about you attacking and calling Cata out randomly? You kept quoting and calling him out even though he didn't reply until he did in the end because you're so annoying. He never talked about you, never spoke to you. Never mentioned you yet you kept making personal attacks and insulting him for no reason?

You're like a child that gets no attention at home so you fulfill you needs by latching on to OG and Rassvet like they're your mommy and daddy.

KingLeo10

How about you attacking and calling Cata out randomly? You kept quoting and calling him out even though he didn't reply until he did in the end because you're so annoying.

You're like a child that gets no attention at home so you fulfill you needs by latching on to OG and Rassvet like they're your mommy and daddy.

He called out Cata because OG was already on a tirade about Cata.

He is the most predictable of these. He literally will not post on this forum if I don't. If you guys want to check it out, I will stop posting here 7 days and I guarantee he won't post or will make 1-2 posts at max. The moment I come on, he follows me around, and if OG is around, he starts stirring shit.

It's almost comical :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

How about you attacking and calling Cata out randomly? You kept quoting and calling him out even though he didn't reply until he did in the end because you're so annoying. He never talked about you, never spoke to you. Never mentioned you yet you kept making personal attacks and insulting him for no reason?

I don't take part of these discussion as past (2017-2019) showed there is no sense to discuss with people who have no self- reflection.

As i already said, good intention but you won't help.

soul24rage

Just caught with all the new posts in this thread.

There's a difference between constructive criticism (which is more than welcome) and personal attacks on Messi (calling him names like loser and midget).

That's what differentiates guys like Jamdav and BBZ with guys like BarcaOG and RF20 imo.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He called out Cata because OG was already on a tirade about Cata.

He is the most predictable of these. He literally will not post on this forum if I don't. If you guys want to check it out, I will stop posting here 7 days and I guarantee he won't post or will make 1-2 posts at max. The moment I come on, he follows me around, and if OG is around, he starts stirring shit.

It's almost comical :lol:

ok this is a lie, my posts are independent to yours :lol:

KingLeo10

Never once called Jammy a troll about Messi. Neither Serghei, who is another big critic. And BBZ and I are actually friends outside of football opinions, which in the grand scheme of things, matter 0.00.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just caught with all the new posts in this thread.

There's a difference between constructive criticism (which is more than welcome) and personal attacks on Messi (calling him names like loser and midget).

That's what differentiates guys like Jamdav and BBZ with guys like BarcaOG and RF20 imo.

I agree with you, the insults about Messi aren't ok but it should be noted that OG or Rassvet were insulted as trolls for constructive criticism at the beginning which lead them to that way.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Never once called Jammy a troll about Messi. Neither Serghei, who is another big critic. And BBZ and I are actually friends outside of football opinions, which in the grand scheme of things, matter 0.00.

This argument makes no sense, could say ' See my guy Kingleo, i don't speak about 99% of the forum members, why did i choose you??' The fault must be on your side.

Home of Barca Fans