2022 Ballon d'Or

Fati_Future_BallonDor

dont worry, i am contacting Bojan personally and marshalling the evidence that shows how KL engages in the same exact things that we were presumably banned for

so we will see whether the standards apply to all evenly, or whether they do not. if they do not, then i dont mind not coming back here

for once i will do exactly as KL does: go through others post histories

i think it was alik who has banned you, somehow he always choose to be on KL's side :lol:

KingLeo10

yeah dont even worry I am contacting Bojan and we're going to find a solution that is equitable :)

https://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/18369-Moderator-Abuse-Barcamann

The point is that apparently Barcamann thinks its okay for members to post blatantly racist and hateful messages but not for others to call them out for that. There should be a uniform standard, not selectivity and bias

Imagine complaining about the site owner to the site owner.

You literally complained about Bojan to Bojan, my guy. That is certifiably insane.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What a shame that rooting for, hoping for the best for, reminiscing old memories of the greatest player of this club's history leads to a trolling spree and personal attacks.

A couple of other guys including a certain 70 year old should be happy he also isn't banned for doing the same crap if I'm being honest.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What a shame that rooting for, hoping for the best for, reminiscing old memories of the greatest player of this club's history leads to a trolling spree and personal attacks.

A couple of other guys including a certain 70 year old should be happy he also isn't banned for doing the same crap if I'm being honest.

Dont worry if he doesn't have his cronies to back him up he is fairly harmless. 2 Already got banned he can only play off the other 2 now.

DonAK

The mods only need to take a look at the Messi thread to see who the trolls and instigators are. Messi could be on holidays and you would have the same guys shit talking him, calling out other posters for no reason and then lying or crying when called out :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The mods only need to take a look at the Messi thread to see who the trolls and instigators are. Messi could be on holidays and you would have the same guys shit talking him, calling out other posters for no reason and then lying or crying when called out :lol:

lolol youre on the same ship like KL, everytime when Messi gets critised from someone he must be a troll :lol:

Rory

Don’t know what they gain from being on the forum. Seems they just want to turn every thread possible into a hate Messi wankfest.

Must have serious personal problems so for that I pity you guys.

Anyway Benzema for Ballon dor so far I reckon :)

DonAK

lolol youre on the same ship like KL, everytime when Messi gets critised from someone he must be a troll :lol:

Not really.

BBZ8800 has criticized Messi mercilessly a lot of times and I have never called him for a troll even though we disagree on a lot of things. Same goes for multiple other posters here. Even Wolfe. Don't always like their opinions or agree but can respect it nonetheless as they're able to at least present an opinion without being a total dickhead.

You on the other hand are a troll though and a pretty pathetic one at that since you cannot even do your own trolling but latch onto the other two like a roach.

Richard.H

Don't die on this hill. It's not comparable. It's not even about simply criticizing Messi anymore. Messi's bad games are basically used as an excuse to shit on KL, Don, and everyone else that sides with him now.

Home of Barca Fans