2022 Ballon d'Or

Horatio

You're welcome
lol I always assumed RF20 meant Roberto Firmino 20 since he played with the number 20 for Brazil.

Messigician

It has to be said Rassvet has been much less active since Temptation has been around.

Coincidence? Or is kingleo on to something with the connection there

KingLeo10

lol I always assumed RF20 meant Roberto Firmino 20 since he played with the number 20 for Brazil.

It's how I knew it was Rassvet to begin with. The combo of that, posting style, and all of his first posts being slurping Lewa.

And most of Rassvet's previous names (including Rassvet) are from that garbage show...the Blacklist :lol:

Messigician

It's how I knew it was Rassvet to begin with. The combo of that, posting style, and all of his first posts being slurping Lewa.

And most of Rassvet's previous names (including Rassvet) are from that garbage show...the Blacklist :lol:

Why don't you guys do an IP check on Rassvet? It's been done in the past

KingLeo10

Why don't you guys do an IP check on Rassvet? It's been done in the past

Why do you think Temptation only ever posts from his mobile? (I can tell because the emojis are different on this forum if you post from mobile versus computer).

That's to prevent an IP trace because mobile IP is variable.

Messigician

It's kinda hard to claim either way as there's no definitive proof

I don't personally think Rassvet would spend so much time talking to himself

That is just weird and creepy

Temptation

All KL does is:

Suck Benzema off.

Obsess over my account and follow me everywhere trying to pick fights.

So incredibly sad. Yikes.

CatalinR10

I could pull up 2-3 other posts where you use the exact same language and posting structure.

Face it dawg, I'm too smart for you :lol:

Incredible detective work.

It's like when that FBI agent , Fitzgerald , caught the Unabomber with forensic linguistics.

Stunning.

Temptation

When you try to pick fights everyday chances are people will say you try to pick fights. Yawn.

Such a unique sentence. Slow claps.

Home of Barca Fans