2022 Ballon d'Or

Catta

I think you have forgotten that Messi himself bottled a 1 on 1 against Neuer in the final??

Seems extremely convenient to put all the blame on Higuain who actually scored in the knockout stage games.

That doesnt matter, I was making a point that a third party can be a deciding point between winning the prize for best player, which makes no sense.

Same way Xavi would have won it in 2010, if anybody else but Iniesta scored the winning goal. Iniesta splitted Xavis votes, and Messi was the winner because of it.

CatalinR10

Someone just ran out of arguments and started getting personal to divert the conversation. ����

Nice to know you begrudgingly agree with what I typed.

how about you stop starting to insult people who engage on a civil discussion on a football team forum that you don't even like , troll.

Messi was the best during the most important part of the year last year and deserved his B'dor due to his individual output and team winnings during said time.

Now how about you log into your other account to troll more , loser.

JamDav1982

how about you stop starting to insult people who engage on a civil discussion on a football team forum that you don't even like , troll.

Messi was the best during the most important part of the year last year and deserved his B'dor due to his individual output and team winnings during said time.

Messi wasnt the best in that part of year.

Was not even Barcas best player on one trophy they won and nor was he good in games v Real/Atletico who fininshed ahead of Barca.

He racked up a lot of goals/assitsts against the other teams and team gave up a lot to allow him that freedom.

As said that Messi is not a player top coaches want leading their sides.

Temptation

Where did I insult someone?😂😂

It's just you getting salty over nothing mate.

I was just putting forward my points. I didn't even insult a player let alone other posters.

JamDav1982

I agree.

It's obviously not Messi's fault.

I was just differentiating the scenarios the 2 countries faced in a totally objective manner.

Ronaldo never beat a better side than Brazil that tournament either.

Portugal beat France without him despite the 'coaching'.

Can argue it all each way.

malvolio

I said reason he won.

He wasnt the best.

As said not always about who is best....

No doubt you fit the rules as always deserved when Messi but not for certain others. Textbook.

Whoever wins it this year wont have been better than Mbappe most likely. Best dont always win it and trophies have influence.

He wast best player and top scorer in LL.

He was best player in a Barca team that won the Cup(mickey mouse trophy but whatever).

He wast best player and player of the tournament for an Argentina side that won the Copa America.

KingLeo10

Let me break down this troll for y'all. Here's all the stuff he's admitted so far:

1) He is a fan of CR7 and calls him THE GOAT
2) He is an even bigger fanboy of Lewa
3) His favorite manager of all time is Mourinho
4) He claims to be a Liverpool fan and has "UK" as his profile country/location but is clearly from the US time zones
5) He routinely twerks for Bayern

It's rare to meet Liverpool fans who are 1), 2), and 5). I've NEVER met a Liverpool fan whose favorite manager of all time is Mourinho, considering how much rivalry/bad blood there was between Chelsea and Pool in the CL in 2000s.

But, the cherry on top:

--> Got his other account banned (which was named RF20 aka Roger Federer 20...guess who twerks for RF in the tennis thread? Rassvet)

--> On Temptation account, this bozo has 700ish posts ON A BARCAFORUM (he openly admits he hates everything Barca related) in less than a month, at this rate, man will have filled up this forum with 10,000 fucking posts of useless trolling within the year.

:lol: :lol:

A sane Liverpool fan would not do any of these things.

JamDav1982

He wast best player and top scorer in LL.

He was best player in a Barca team that won the Cup(mickey mouse trophy but whatever).

He wast best player and player of the tournament for an Argentina side that won the Copa America.

Not sure if he was the best in La Liga. Most goals/assists but likes of Oblak was class and won the league.

Messi did nothing v Real and Atletico in league and that all matters.

Nope he wasnt best player in cup. That would be Griezmann. Been discussed plenty but now it is being made out Messi was best..he wasnt.

Best player in Copa I agree and thats what won him it.

Temptation

keep on starting to insult old forum users , let's see how long it will take untill you'll make another new account.

That guy tried to derail the conversation with the fake account bollox.

Funny how you ignore that.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

Temptation

Let me break down this troll for y'all. Here's all the stuff he's admitted so far:

1) He is a fan of CR7 and calls him THE GOAT
2) He is an even bigger fanboy of Lewa
3) His favorite manager of all time is Mourinho
4) He claims to be a Liverpool fan and has "UK" as his profile country/location but is clearly from the US time zones
5) He routinely twerks for Bayern

It's rare to meet Liverpool fans who are 1), 2), and 5). I've NEVER met a Liverpool fan whose favorite manager of all time is Mourinho, considering how much rivalry/bad blood there was between Chelsea and Pool in the CL in 2000s.

But, the cherry on top:

--> Got his other account banned (which was named RF20 aka Roger Federer 20...guess who twerks for RF in the tennis thread? Rassvet)

--> On Temptation account, this bozo has 700ish posts ON A BARCAFORUM (he openly admits he hates everything Barca related) in less than a month, at this rate, man will have filled up this forum with 10,000 fucking posts of useless trolling within the year.

:lol: :lol:

A sane Liverpool fan would not do any of these things.

Said the "Barca fan" twerking for Real Madrid's star man.

The irony.

KingLeo10

Said the "Barca fan" twerking for Real Madrid's star man.

The irony.

Look at how many posts I made chuffed about Barca in the wake of the Clasico. The actual player, manager and such threads.

Meanwhile, the common ground between you, Rassvet, and OG is that y'all camp in either the Messi or CR7 or Lewa or Ballon D'Or threads and infest it with your nonsense.

The so called Barca fans OG and Rassvet prioritize PSG or United games over Barca :lol: Fucking lol

Temptation

Look at how many posts I made chuffed about Barca in the wake of the Clasico. The actual player, manager and such threads.

Meanwhile, the common ground between you, Rassvet, and OG is that y'all camp in either the Messi or CR7 or Lewa or Ballon D'Or threads and infest it with your nonsense.

The so called Barca fans OG and Rassvet prioritize PSG games over Barca :lol: Fucking lol

Sweet. Now look at how many posts I have made in the general non Barca forums on various topics.

What else do you expect a non Barca fan to post on?

Home of Barca Fans