2022 Ballon d'Or

RF20

Banned
The real legend here is KingLeo.

He doesn't have to make alternate accounts like the rest of us.

He can get humiliated like an incel in every thread singlehandedly with his one trademark account. Slow claps. 😂

BarcaOG

Banned
The real legend here is KingLeo.

He doesn't have to make alternate accounts like the rest of us.

He can get humiliated like an incel in every thread singlehandedly with his one trademark account. Slow claps. ��

:lol:

eviscerated

fatality

wow

:worthy:

BarcaOG

Banned
And btw, i do agree that Lewandowski should have won the last Ballon Dor(and the one that got cancelled), but its just the overboard with praise that gets me.

He is a historic number 9, among the best that has been, but he just isn't, say, a top 5-10 player of all time for me, thats all.

yeah--i basically agree here morty :)

RF20

Banned
And btw, i do agree that Lewandowski should have won the last Ballon Dor(and the one that got cancelled), but its just the overboard with praise that gets me.

He is a historic number 9, among the best that has been, but he just isn't, say, a top 5-10 player of all time for me, thats all.

Just find that point you made weird. Like if I'm a Liverpool fan I can't like a player from a totally different league who has nothing to do with our club....

There's literally no conflict of interest in this 🤷

KingLeo10

The Messi hate crew is getting so large. You'd think they would be in a PSG forum by now.

I don't even mind them hating Messi the player. It's that they instigate with anyone who remotely posts a positive opinion of Messi. On a Barcaforum...

BarcaOG

Banned
thats hilarious and rich coming from the #1 witch hunter who harassed for months on end those who, before it was apparent for all to see, had critiques of messi

literally beyond stupid, no memory capacity at all

Richard.H

thats hilarious and rich coming from the #1 witch hunter who harassed for months on end those who, before it was apparent for all to see, had critiques of messi

literally beyond stupid, no memory capacity at all

I was one of the first people on this forum to critique Messi back in the 19/20 season. This is getting out of hand though, there is literally no one on Barca Forum who said he's been playing well for PSG

BarcaOG

Banned
I was one of the first people on this forum to critique Messi back in the 19/20 season. This is getting out of hand though, there is literally no one on Barca Forum who said he's been playing well for PSG

i like you richard but this last bit, whic i bolded, is just not true. its lost in earlier pages now but if you have the time (you probably dont and thats totally okay) i invite you to look through the messi thread where you will most certainly find posts suggesting that messi is (was) doing well at psg

BarcaOG

Banned
even as recently as the PSG game against world-historic st etienne the messibois (clown-king among them KL) were creaming themselves when messi had 2 assists

KingLeo10

The deranged inbred can't understand the logic that praising Messi for an isolated game (CL/league) is different than saying he's been killing it over the season.

No surprises there, though :lol: If we made a poll on who's the most spastic poster on these boards, OG would be runaway with it.

Home of Barca Fans