2022 Ballon d'Or

BarcaOG

Banned
The deranged inbred can't understand the logic that praising Messi for an isolated game (CL/league) is different than saying he's been killing it over the season.

No surprises there, though :lol: If we made a poll on who's the most spastic poster on these boards, OG would be runaway with it.

cope loser

RF20

Banned
bro ive missed you where have you been

clown king kl took the fattest most humiliating L in the forums history and has been licking his wounds like a dying dog ever since :lol:

Make a thread on the top 10 L's collected by this cockwomble.

This thread must be high up there, innit??

BarcaOG

Banned
Make a thread on the top 10 L's collected by this cockwomble.

This thread must be high up there, innit??

its up there

im starting to think KL might actually be a cuckold--i mean it literally

someone who enjoys being humiliated :lol:

RF20

Banned
its up there

im starting to think KL might actually be a cuckold--i mean it literally

someone who enjoys being humiliated :lol:

Yup I called him a cuck within the first few days I joined this forum for a reason.

This sort of humiliation arouses him. He knows he can't afford STD drugs like his idol so this is what he uses to satisfy himself. Sad life.

BarcaOG

Banned
Yup I called him a cuck within the first few days I joined this forum for a reason.

This sort of humiliation arouses him. He knows he can't afford STD drugs like his idol so this is what he uses to satisfy himself. Sad life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you kill me man

Richard.H

The deranged inbred can't understand the logic that praising Messi for an isolated game (CL/league) is different than saying he's been killing it over the season.

No surprises there, though :lol: If we made a poll on who's the most spastic poster on these boards, OG would be runaway with it.

The one nice thing about Barca Reddit is that trolls get banned quite fast. Here you literally have a gang of them. It's the wild west, but unlike the wild west there is no sheriff station.

BarcaOG

Banned
clown king of cuckolds KL is welcome to take up residence on Reddit

by all means take your loser mentality there now that you have been defeated here

Fati_Future_BallonDor

@Richards

youre one of the more neutral messifans but it's delusion to think people didnt think Messi played well in ligue 1 matches or cl. Guys like kingleo or Rory didnt accept the fact Messi has been horrible in ligue1 matches and throwing insults around

Richard.H

@Richards

youre one of the more neutral messifans but it's delusion to think people didnt think Messi played well in ligue 1 matches or cl. Guys like kingleo or Rory didnt accept the fact Messi has been horrible in ligue1 matches and throwing insults around

I don't recall KL ever saying Messi is having a good Ligue 1 season. He only highly praised him for days on end when PSG beat City. The others were just one or two post replies, not the 5 page Daily Mail replies we are getting here with shit-on-Messi takes

Home of Barca Fans