2023 Preseason

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Let us watch Yamal.

We need a difference maker in the attacking trio. This is like when we had to rely on 16-year-old Ansu for threat and goals, but that team actually had Messi... This team without Dembele and with the way Xavi set it up is pedestrian

M3ls

Like I said, Pedri and Gavi are just overrated. I don't understand what's special about them. And this conclusion is not after one half.

Givenchy

We are going nowhere under Xavi, could see that last season so not a new revelation. Another year wasted.

M3ls

In addition, Pedri looks worse on the right than on the left. As I said, when I look at him, I have the feeling that there is a player on the field who has not slept for three nights and unloaded the wagons.

M3ls

Kounde should never have been signed.

Bang average player and has a fuck up in him every game.

Should have been punted this summer as soon as complained about playing RB.
Wash your feet and go to bed.

The way Kunde breaks the opposition's first line of pressure is top notch (yes, he got it wrong once).

Absolute class.

You don't see those moments because you don't understand a damn thing about football.

FinBarcelonafan

Kounde should never have been signed.

Bang average player and has a fuck up in him every game.

Should have been punted this summer as soon as complained about playing RB. It was the ideal chance to correct the mistake.
If he wants to be a CB, sell him. Buy with that money proper RB, we'll be better off.

JamDav1982

Wash your feet and go to bed.

The way Kunde breaks the opposition's first line of pressure is top notch (yes, he got it wrong once).

Absolute class.

You don't see those moments because you don't understand a damn thing about football.

Kounde is average and fucks up time and again.

Breaks no lines as not good on ball.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
btw this 11 (with the exception of Christensen for Eric and Busi for Oriol) played the worst football I've seen Barca play, comparable to the worst EV days, during that streak of decisive 1-0 wins last season. Xavi has not changed anything with this setup

M3ls

Araujo is making a gross positional error and these idiots are pointing fingers at Kunda.

I hope you will be denied internet access. You are so annoying with your stupidity.
Go watch the cooking show. Leave football for thinking people.

Home of Barca Fans