2023 Preseason

JamDav1982

btw this 11 (with the exception of Christensen for Eric and Busi for Oriol) played the worst football I've seen Barca play, comparable to the worst EV days, during that streak of decisive 1-0 wins last season. Xavi has not changed anything with this setup

Honestly Ferran and Fati are better than Gavi and Raphinha in this set up.

JamDav1982

Araujo is making a gross positional error and these idiots are pointing fingers at Kunda.

I hope you will be denied internet access. You are so annoying with your stupidity.
Go watch the cooking show. Leave football for thinking people.

Nonsense.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Araujo is making a gross positional error and these idiots are pointing fingers at Kunda.

I hope you will be denied internet access. You are so annoying with your stupidity.

Did you have a brain bleed when you rated Ferran Torres as World Class then Mr. Thinking Man?

Andresito

Staff member

Blyat

FinBarcelonafan

Araujo is not a RB, it's obvious.

mc_lovin

Don't see the point pointing out Gavi, Raphina and Kounde when Frenkie, Pedri and Araujo were just as bad (arguably worse).

Anyway, not too bothered right now.

JamDav1982

Pedri, Araujo and Gavi have been class for Barca even if not been great today.

Those three are levels above the other three.

Likes of Gavi is frustrating as been this bad for a while and frustating to see more of same when others been better than him.

Andresito

Staff member
Ange masterclass. Xavi clueless as per usual. We're like that Inter side that needed a win in group stages and played against our reserves but still lost.

JamDav1982

Changed it a bit.

Gavi central and Pedri higher up beside Lewa it seems.

Gavi will get space here. Hopefully can use it better than first half.

Home of Barca Fans