2023 Preseason

JamDav1982

Shudder to think Barca paid 200m+ for Lewa/Raphinha and Kounde.

Absolute woeful stuff to pull levers for those three.

Givenchy

Shudder to think Barca paid 200m+ for Lewa/Raphinha and Kounde.

Absolute woeful stuff to pull levers for those three.
It's on par with Barto (considering the financial situation rn).

Laporta will just spend spend spend and leave another mess for the next clown president. This model isn't working anymore, sad truth but best if Barca sold out to oil at this stage.

Andresito

Staff member
I hope Xavi can figure things out and that we do well this season, but if it goes south I hope they have De Zerbi on speed dial and do whatever it takes to get him, unless Brighton themselves collapse.
RDZ? Backup list more like contains likes of Oscar Garcia, Gabri and Jordi Cruyff.

Masetro10

How is it that Barca gets Xavi the heart if Tiki Taka under Pep and we cannot possess the ball at all. In fact this club is anti tiki taka

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
RDZ? Backup list more like contains likes of Oscar Garcia, Gabri and Jordi Cruyff.

7cfky0.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@DonAK

No, I concede. Bad football coming up. We can't match intensity for @(#*.

It's not guaranteed, but we played mostly bad or average football last season even though we kept grinding out wins. Most likely we'll play bad football this season too. Let's see if we can keep grinding out results too.

Xavi is the Spanish Capello.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's not guaranteed, but we played mostly bad or average football last season even though we kept grinding out wins. Most likely we'll play bad football this season too. Let's see if we can keep grinding out results too.

Xavi is the Spanish Capello.
We'll destroy La Liga. But any team with higher intensity than ours we cooked.

Home of Barca Fans