2024/25 Preseason

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only reason Inaki Pena is at the club is because he's homegrown. Would have been sold or discarded a long time ago if he was an outsider.

jamrock

Good game, by everyone

Valle and Pau the stand out obviously

Casado has good leadership qualities, but not that leve of talent, but definitely a first teamer.

2nd half

Faye was good, read the danger well
Dominiquez is a unit, but slow on the turn, needs a lot more seasoning.

Fort looked better than the last game.

Roque looked solid
Guille started slow, but have a few nice touches.

Gundogan is just sooooo much class

jamrock

Tactically using blade as the recovery defender like I said he would, but it didn't work this game, the space between him and Martinez was constantly being exposed, it needs work, but that's definitely how flick will play it.

When Martin game in and played a more traditional FB role, that avenue was done for Madrid.

Co0ter

Roque looked better at CF obviously. A ball was played too late to him and he was ignored while making another 1-2 runs as well.

The fact someone is there, mobile and making runs is already 1000% better than Lewa.

I liked what I saw from Faye finally. Valle was great, and I like Bernat's style.

JamDav1982

Tactically using blade as the recovery defender like I said he would, but it didn't work this game, the space between him and Martinez was constantly being exposed, it needs work, but that's definitely how flick will play it.

When Martin game in and played a more traditional FB role, that avenue was done for Madrid.

What do you mean by a 'recovery defender'?

He used Balde to get up and down and try to provide some width.. it is clearly how will play him if dont have a wide player that can do it.

Martin came on and just sat in really as Barca were trying to hit on break more by that point.

Home of Barca Fans