2024/25 Preseason

FinBarcelonafan

The only reason Inaki Pena is at the club is because he's homegrown. Would have been sold or discarded a long time ago if he was an outsider.
True. He needs to go sadly. Apparently he has good character, model professional but it isn't enough itself.

jamrock

The biggest question I need answer by flick so far in this pre season, is WTF does he see in Quim Junyent, 2nd game now he's played 45 minutes, when players like toni, Guille and darvish get trash minutes and he's done nothing.

JamDav1982

The biggest question I need answer by flick so far in this pre season, is WTF does he see in Quim Junyent, 2nd game now he's played 45 minutes, when players like toni, Guille and darvish get trash minutes and he's done nothing.

Junyent played well. Was very good when first came on particularly.

Was definitely better than Guille tonight and played wider than Darvich does when came on.

FinBarcelonafan

Said it a number of times but such strong vibes of Ronaldo at United.

Limits the team tactically, plays as if still best going and has an ego that blames anyone else for littlest mistake when makes more than anyone.

Can see why it was rumoured Xavi did not any longer want his attitude around.
I think he is still better than Ronaldo during his last season with United but he is not far.

He does hurt our overall game plan.

El Ilusionista

1987 generation:

Lionel Messi
Cesc Fabregas
Gerard Pique

20 years later

2007 generation:

Lamine Yamal
Marc Bernal
Pau Cubarsi.

La Masia never disappoints, we eating good lads.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Bernal and Cassado look like they should be given more chances on the double pivot. Promising enough. Rest of the preseason and then the first couple of matches of Laliga. Let's see if they can continue showing up.
Pau Victor is the man, and should easily be Lewa's backup. Unfortunately, Lewa won't be benched.
Roque showed some movements but was given 15 minutes on the pitch. Next game he needs to start there or be given more minutes. Having said that, Pau Victor is clearly ahead of him in the pecking order, so is Torres. He needs to at least go on loan and have consistent minutes to improve himself.
Darvish was not good and that doesn't justify him being in the team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Turns out Euro, Olympics, injuries and lack of signings were blessing in disguise.

Happy for the kids and quietly optimistic about start of the season. :)

As someone mentioned already I do hope Lewa won't be the anchor that eventually sinks Flick and that he makes right decision sooner rather than later.

Btw. Xavi was slow to react as well (Romeu) so I will not be overly harsh.

Home of Barca Fans