2024/25 Preseason

Porque

Christensen-Casado pivots. Was hoping for Bernal to make it.

And Faye, behind the guy who was behind him at the B. Amazing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Feck. Christiansen as midfielder. And this is after Bernal-Casado looked good.

Don't think I'll stay up.

jamrock

Christensen-Casado pivots. Was hoping for Bernal to make it.

And Faye, behind the guy who was behind him at the B. Amazing.

Flick either has a great eye for talent, or is completely blind, with this Dominiquez thing, he leap 3 defenders that were ahead of him in the youth setup.

Flick probably just likes his size.

jamrock

He wants to see Christensen at DM, I can understand that since he'll probably play there this season.

But lenglet and Dominiquez baffles me.

Porque

It's probably a combination of the size and the ball circulation. Faye slows down the momentum too much.

But I see Dominguez in the B, and he gets torn a new one without a partner to keep him checked.

Wasting alot of pre season time on Lenglet is the most dissapointing thing. We know how this story goes. When the real games start he will gradually fade back into Calamity Longlay.

Christ in at pivot was natural. I was just hoping his partner was Bernal to see what he does with a more experienced partner. My gut tells me Casado is playing close to his limit in pre-season and will show his limitations come proper games. But damn he is shockingly young too having just turned 20 so maybe I am doing him a disservice. Feels like he has been on the cusp of the first team forever and would be 22/23 already.

jamrock

Did flick promote any youth players while at Bayern? Or give anyone a chance when in charge of Germany..

I don't trust his eye for talent.

Co0ter

Just saw the lineups- Lenglet and Dominguez starting haha Why waste valuable development and conditioning time on a passenger and Dominguez? Faye looked great last game and should of gotten the start.

Christensen likely at DM since he could end up being the main DM option vs top teams.

Porque

I think that if Faye is not included in the first batch of subs, but instead comes on later with Roque then he is on the chopping block for funds raising.

Faye - sold for 8-15m with unattainable buyback
Roque - sold for 20-30m
Inigo - not registered so released/sold
Lenglet - renewed with wages lowered and stays this season
J. Araujo - sold or loaned
Valle - renews and stays as first team backup
G. Martin - goes back to B, with calls if needed

Guys like Dominguez will be starting for the B team, so no risk if they don't feature in the A team once Cubarsi, Eric, Kounde, Araujo return

This is my guess on our plays.

Porque

Milan playing there best XI, Flicking fucking around with Dom and lenglet

Let Flick enjoy his holidays in America. He's off to DisneyLand later and has found a nice little authentic Thai KTV & Massage parlour.

A typical German evening.

Home of Barca Fans