2024/25 Preseason

JamDav1982

Lets see I dont think there is a scenario where Araujo is seen as good enough to be a back up RB or would play there ahead of Balde if that was a choice.

He was not even one of Las Palmas better players and was limited on ball.

The LB was far ahead of him in comparison and even he is not really Barca back up level.

Porque

Last year we lost out on some US tour money with the food poisoning to everyone but Sergi Roberto.

This year a storm is following our asses all over America.

Hey, I'm not blaming Bob, but it is suspicious.

MontenegrinCuler

Another Storm heading to Baltimore for the 3rd friendly lol
This is insane man😭😭
Mundo deportivo reported today Barça might host a few league matches in the US in future... Frightened me. That country has very small football culture idk why they keep pushing to host so many matches and tournaments when we all got convinced they suck at it

This is insane man😭😭
Mundo deportivo reported today Barça might host a few league matches in the US in future... Frightened me. That country has very small football culture idk why they keep pushing to host so many matches and tournaments when we all got convinced they suck at it
I was at the game yesterday, the biggest issue is that their stadiums (mainly NFL) tend to be outdoor cause 'merica I guess? But funnily enough its not like there were alot of traditional american fans as you'd say there. All the chanting was in spanish (atleast in the section I was in). There are alot of fanatics, especially of la liga / south american teams which means alot of money. Which given our financial situation is worth the game delays.

Loki

Biggest winners so far are Pau, Casado, Bernal and Valle. All 4 play positions we actually lack backups and in case of DM, even a starter. I can see at least 2 of them joining the first team this season, if they continue to show a good performance in the last 2 preseason games.

Andresito

Staff member
Pedri, Ferran Torres and Lamine Yamal have cut short their holidays by one week and returned to the Ciutat Esportiva this morning. @AdriiFdez

MontenegrinCuler

I was at the game yesterday, the biggest issue is that their stadiums (mainly NFL) tend to be outdoor cause 'merica I guess? But funnily enough its not like there were alot of traditional american fans as you'd say there. All the chanting was in spanish (atleast in the section I was in). There are alot of fanatics, especially of la liga / south american teams which means alot of money. Which given our financial situation is worth the game delays.
Well yeah I guess if they are going to pay a lot it's worth it. If they make so much from a friendly el classico every year I assume a competitive La Liga/CDR one would really bring a ton of money.

companyofcules

It's all about Pau and Vitor.
I don't see them already taking the spot from Lewandowski.

We have two youngsters that only combined they have the qualities of a big striker. Pau is more tehnical, Vitor has the movements and discipline of a 9.

Loki

Marc Bernal has won over Flick, and will remain in first team dynamics this season.
"He's the reincarnation of Sergio Busquets", say those in the dressing room about Marc Bernal. He has personality, character, intelligence, talent and ambition
@fansjavimiguel

Porque

Marc Bernal has won over Flick, and will remain in first team dynamics this season.
"He's the reincarnation of Sergio Busquets", say those in the dressing room about Marc Bernal. He has personality, character, intelligence, talent and ambition
@fansjavimiguel

Fuckin death wish.

But seriously, yes, go with this. Flick can turn Bernal into a fookin' tank. Stick Casado on the right like Marquez did where he can form as another pivot when in possession.

Home of Barca Fans