2024/25 Preseason

companyofcules

Casado needs some muscles
Roque played well for a decent striker hopes Lazio smells it.
The rest ain't worth the pages since most of them are irelevant for now or playing out of position. No minutes for Fort on the left though.

JamDav1982

Bernal made big difference in midfield. Much better than Christensen and more mobile than Christensen/Gundo.

Valle had tough time at RB but up against a top LW and defending on wrong side not easy.

Victor sharp again.

Junyent with another good half. Still slight and pushed off it a few times but positionally good and added some tempo to the game.

Decent tour for the younglings.

JamDav1982

Victor has done himself no harm at all.

Not only his goals but the fact that he has looked so sharp on ball, has played multiple positions and also fact he looks like connects with Lewa.

Barca needing a goal and teams sitting deep... could put him on with Lewa for more threat in box and get the best at balls into the box on etc.

Def has options.

It is pre season and the younger players approach it differently than the senior ones but couldnt have done much more.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at the stats we were better than Milan

Screenshot-2024-08-07-11-39-53-810-com-duckduckgo-mobile-android-edit.jpg

Porque

Not on board the Junyent whichhunt. The lad is a central midfielder doing a decent job on the left wing.

It dawned on me that maybe Flick is doing It tactically to mimmick what Olmo will be doing there.

Hopefully he gets alot of game time for the B to grow. The factor that Flick favoured him above Darvich, Guille and Tony says alot. I think it was justified.

Messi983

Faye what did you do😭😭😭

I knew he'll miss when I saw Flick laughing on the bench.

Hopefully Flick got something out of these matches. Pretty clear by now which players he has discarded (though some decisions were made above him) and what B team players have impressed him. Would prefer to see more Vitor, Julian Araujo (would be interesting to see how he can keep up with Leao), Darvich and Faye and less of Lewy (never expected to happen), Lenglet, Dominguez and Junyent but it is what it is.

Not seen much improvements so far in our game but still early and lot of regulars missing. Pau Victor and Casado the only bright spots. Bernal is a good talent but needs more polishing in BA imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
I enjoyed the match generally. Love to see that youngsters want to release the ball quickly and some good one touch passing here and there. Probably should’ve scored 2-3 more.

jamrock

Not on board the Junyent whichhunt. The lad is a central midfielder doing a decent job on the left wing.

It dawned on me that maybe Flick is doing It tactically to mimmick what Olmo will be doing there.

Hopefully he gets alot of game time for the B to grow. The factor that Flick favoured him above Darvich, Guille and Tony says alot. I think it was justified.

I don't think flick is thinking that far ahead, re Olmo, olmo can actually play as a winger and beat him man somewhat regularly, if he was thinking that, he would have played toni or Gullie there, he probably sees something in him he likes, which is fair enough, but nothing he's done on the pitch, justifies him playing before toni fernandez.

He just passed the ball and offers zero in the fina 3rd.

JamDav1982

Junyent was looking to connect with the attacking players quickly and early.

No huge flashy moments really but far from just looking to make easy pass.

Still physically long way off it but he will have been doing what Flick wanted in those games and taking ball inside and allowing FB to get on while connecting with front players.

Nothing amazing but good job from him.

He will be in B team but I would bet he is one who surprised Flick.

Players Junyents size probably dont suit the AM if Flick is waning to be that a player who is a threat in box..which is why he put him on left. Also he defended well and won ball back a few times in there.

Genuinely dont understand how below can be watched and made out he is slow and is not constantly on front foot.

Porque

Toni was left footed on on the opposite wing anyways. He got his chances and looked decent, but no reason to have him on the left.

Junyent is has a way tidier first touch and linkup than Guille and Noah, hence getting the go on the left. He done himself well.

If you like Gavi, you should like Quim to be fair. Got alot of similarities.

Home of Barca Fans