2024/25 Preseason

Andresito

Staff member
GUso7U5XgAAUVxB

Porque

Monaco got a few interesting signings now they are back in to Champinones League.

We were linked to defensive midfielder Lamine Camara earlier in the market. Can see if he is any good.

TheStig

I don't think all 3 kids will start in midfield, it's the last game and only 5 days before the start of the season. I expect Gundo will play somewhere, probably instead of Torre. Would also like so see Raphinha and Pau switch sides.

Porque

I don't think all 3 kids will start in midfield, it's the last game and only 5 days before the start of the season. I expect Gundo will play somewhere, probably instead of Torre. Would also like so see Raphinha and Pau switch sides.

Flick may give the pre-season team the reward of the first half. Then bring in some of the starters at half time.

Expect to see Casado-Bernal get the start though seeing how poor Christ-Casado was in the first half versus Milan. Lost the midfield.

TheStig

Flick may give the pre-season team the reward of the first half. Then bring in some of the starters at half time.

Expect to see Casado-Bernal get the start though seeing how poor Christ-Casado was in the first half versus Milan. Lost the midfield.
Well that would be stupid. We should try to gel the team for La liga, not giving rewards.

I could imagine that he even starts Bernal Casado against Valencia (probably not) but I don't see Torre starting any games.

Andresito

Staff member
Has Fermin been given some days off? Cubarsi and Eric are both back in training. The injured players are also in the squad for the presentation, only Fermin missing.

Home of Barca Fans