Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Wasn't there also a surgeon in Finland many visited? Dembele IIRC. Maybe he wasn't a knee surgeon though.

2 of them actually. One was another ancient guy, and after his retirement we work with his heir.

But mostly for muscle injuries, mainly hamstring.

Horatio

You're welcome
Dutch football sites reporting his recovery in recent weeks have been going really well.
But probably based off of the Relevo report.

Make of it what you will

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dutch football sites reporting his recovery in recent weeks have been going really well.
But probably based off of the Relevo report.

Make of it what you will

I'd like to believe that.
Seeing how some players fit in nicely in Flick system (early days, I know) it would be interesting to see him as well.

Gazzznigga

There are probably some clauses in players' contract that reduce their compensation in cases their recovery plan diverges strongly from the clubs' medical team's recommendations. At least one would suppose so but the decision is always on the player.

But with Frenkie, doubt that was the case. Conservative treatment is always the first step if the doctors are optimistic about it. Besides, the rumours about Frenkie needing surgery have just appeared. Doubt there's much to it.
...why would you doubt that Frenkie's contract does not have the reduced compensation clause?

Any reason to suggest that in the public or you have some info no one else has?

Last edited:

vuji_31

Newest news from ffpolo, says that club will put all players that don't want contract extension on market.

De Jong, Martinez, Araujo and few other players which I forgot.

TheStig

That happened more than a year ago.

It's just so obvious club leaks these meaningless news to put pressure on players who don't care and will stay no matter what.

Loki

Newest news from ffpolo, says that club will put all players that don't want contract extension on market.

That's normal procedure with any player at any club, if he doesn't want to extend. Much news, much wow.

Gazzznigga

Lol... who will buy Martinez? Besides, is his contract not for 2 years and be running out end of season? what are they putting on the Market again?

Except maybe in the characteristical Barca dumbness, they extended his contract for another 4 years....lol

TheStig

It's gonna be interesting to see how this will play out in the coming weeks. I think the club gave Frenkie deadline until the end of the international break to start training or get the surgery and leaked this to the media so it's harder for FDJ not to do anything. I think he's not able to train and he doesn't want to get the operation so what will happen? Probably he'll just be missing from training as he was for the last half a year.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's gonna be interesting to see how this will play out in the coming weeks. I think the club gave Frenkie deadline until the end of the international break to start training or get the surgery and leaked this to the media so it's hareder for FDJ not to do anything. I think he's not able to train and he doesn't want to get the operation so what will happen? Probably he'll just be missing from training as he was for the last half a year.

lol this is a crazy scenario if tru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans