Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think this will be the final straw with him for me. I understand he won't lower his insane salary, I can except that he's not the player we wanted him to be when we bought him but if his ankle is not healed in half a year of conservative treatment than you have to do something and operate it if the doctors say so. He should be back in May, now it's the middle of september and he's not even training.

Relax. Was seen on a yacht few weeks ago catching a tan.

MontenegrinCuler

Getting out of hand. Either do a surgery or don't, or get the fuck out of the club. 3 options and he chooses none. We need him right now. Or, to be more precise, we need a defensive midfielder. If not him then someone else.

Birdy

He doesn't care about anything bar money and Barcelona lifestyle, it's obvious on and of the pitch. The fact he was willing to sign for QSG if we didn't give him a huge salary was the first clue that we missed.

This!
He cares only about his Barcelona lifestyle and his pocket.
Nothing else. And some gullible folk even believed the stupid "Frenkie loves Barca" thing

But you are totally right: opting for money over club is a litmus test for any potential transfer.
If you don't put the dream of playing for Barca above all, then you are not made to play for us

Birdy

You know what, we should have - now we should try to sell this winter, I'm tired of him.

You wish... He will sit tight on his fat contract and refuse to do anything.
The club has only 1 weapon right now, and that's the Osimen way Napoli opted.
But, even in that case, I can see de Fraud still not caring and collecting all money he can, then leaving for free on a big sign-on bonus in 2026

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You wish... He will sit tight on his fat contract and refuse to do anything.
The club has only 1 weapon right now, and that's the Osimen way Napoli opted.
But, even in that case, I can see de Fraud still not caring and collecting all money he can, then leaving for free on a big sign-on bonus in 2026
We will make sure he leaves next summer for sure, no sense in trying to renew him...

Gnidrologist

Just fuck off tbh. He doesn't want that, he doesn't want this and he doesn't want anything at all, jus' chillin' on the beach. They should send some enforcers to him to break his bones for real so he can be freed without doubt, even if with some compensation. Didn't think he would turn out such a faggy swindler. Had much higher regard at the start of his career here. His feminine face and mannerism should've been red flags though. Probably gets fucked by his wife with a strap-on.

Birdy

Giv us 50M and he can fuck off...

I would give him for Free TBH
Not the best business plan, but the way things have gone and are going with him,
saving even 6 months of his ludicrous salary is more important than anything else

Joan

Just fuck off tbh. He doesn't want that, he doesn't want this and he doesn't want anything at all, jus' chillin' on the beach. They should send some enforcers to him to break his bones for real so he can be freed without doubt, even if with some compensation. Didn't think he would turn out such a faggy swindler. Had much higher regard at the start of his career here. His feminine face and mannerism should've been red flags though. Probably gets fucked by his wife with a strap-on.
Very normal statements. Nothing to see here.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I would give him for Free TBH
Not the best business plan, but the way things have gone and are going with him,
saving even 6 months of his ludicrous salary is more important than anything else
Chill, he has a contract until 2026 - of course we can and should get some cash for him. He's still young and has a decent market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans