23 - Jules Kounde

Kul_z

Oh i be damned.. even his thread on redcafe sparks pure joy. Meltdown is real, they are comparing this barca transfer window to theirs last season lmao, this barca is war ready. So many hungry players it would be a fucking blitzkrieg next season. We cooking boys

vuji_31

Imagine being Man Unt fan.

Their club spend more money in last 10 years then manchester city & psg, and they are talking about our finnacial situation.

They will not win premier league next 3 years, so that is 15 years without PL and their biggest accomplishment was winning EL.
They are salty becuase we are back.

That is fear manifested in different form.

Messi983

Bordeaux were just reinstated back to Ligue 2 today so they'll get their part of transfer fee.

I think uncertainty around them could also be one of the reasons for prolonged negotiations.

Raketa10

Kounde is on the bench during Sevilla's game while awaiting the latest news.

It looks like the agreement still isn't finalized.

Last edited:

Zidane82

The schedule for Kounde

Announcement: tonight.
Traveling: tomorrow.
Presentation: August 1st. [@gerardromero] #fcblive ⚙️

SmilerBam

Imagine being Man Unt fan.

Their club spend more money in last 10 years then manchester city & psg, and they are talking about our finnacial situation.

They will not win premier league next 3 years, so that is 15 years without PL and their biggest accomplishment was winning EL.
They are salty becuase we are back.

That is fear manifested in different form.

I mean it is natural for them to hate us. We bitchslapped their best team ever in two finals like they were a cheap whore from Bangkok.They will never forget.

OVI9323

Welcome king, time to use the hashtag MDGA
Make ouf Defense Great AGAIN.
Some time of political program where our trainers should promise to never use sergi Roberto in defense

Messi983

Won't be announced today, move the thread.

FYsvmz1XwAARzwQ

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans