23 - Jules Kounde

khaled_a_d

Better not if they are smart. :lol:

You will be surprised btw.
I remember a survey in NBA, and many GM said they had trade ideas from the internet.
Owner of my NBA team (Dallas) had actually contact with someone who ran the most popular forum for the team ( and it was still a small one, the team isn't that popular anyway) and probably read some things there, and later the forum members started a new forum and one of the color commentator was a regular member there.
Obviously that is more expected since it is a local forum run by mainly local members who lived in the City, while this is an English speaking forum for Spanish team.
PS: I remember Puig had interview with one of La Masia account on twitter, and that was in a time when they had like 50K followers or so which isn't much

khaled_a_d

If I recall correctly there was some edited photo of Umtiti with Puyol hairstyle that even Umitit laughed at on some occasion somewhere. Someone put it here... It was long time ago and I don't bother to google it

Yeah, someone made it and many told him to send it to Umtiti himself on social media (don't remember if it was twitter or instagram) and Umtiti shared it.
Maybe he looked at the forum at that time, but one of us actually sent it to him.

Slevinn

Yeah, someone made it and many told him to send it to Umtiti himself on social media (don't remember if it was twitter or instagram) and Umtiti shared it.
Maybe he looked at the forum at that time, but one of us actually sent it to him.
Think it was Rafinha who printed it out. Can still remember the smile on his face when he showed that picture to the table.

Home of Barca Fans