23 - Jules Kounde

malvolio

Won't be announced today, move the thread.

FYsvmz1XwAARzwQ

Kounde probably on barcaforum refreshing his thread.

khaled_a_d

From the current squad, my money would be on FDJ.

Damn, I was always suspicious of [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]:worthy:

I remember reading that most celebrities actually search their names, and read opinions on the Internet etc. And we know how a mega star like Kevin Durant used burner accounts on twitter.
I am sure plenty of players went on twitter and reddit etc. But forums aren't popular in new generations tbf.
FDJ is a good call, Puig too, maybe even Lewandowski
So to whoever Barca player who , against the odds, read this post; please don't be easy on Busquets in training :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Damn, I was always suspicious of [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]:worthy:

I remember reading that most celebrities actually search their names, and read opinions on the Internet etc. And we know how a mega star like Kevin Durant used burner accounts on twitter.
I am sure plenty of players went on twitter and reddit etc. But forums aren't popular in new generations tbf.
FDJ is a good call, Puig too, maybe even Lewandowski
So to whoever Barca player who , against the odds, read this post; please don't be easy on Busquets in training :lol:

My money on Pique, Sergi Roberto and Ter Stegen.

Horatio

You're welcome
Wait...I just remembered there was a player that threw ball at Alba's face during last match against Sevilla. Looked it up and lo and behold it IS Kounde.

JerseyAddict

I do wonder if any Barca player has ever browsed the forum tbh?

If I recall correctly there was some edited photo of Umtiti with Puyol hairstyle that even Umitit laughed at on some occasion somewhere. Someone put it here... It was long time ago and I don't bother to google it

Home of Barca Fans