23 - Jules Kounde

Givenchy

Gary is one sad individual. Even most of the Utd fans don't like him anymore. He changes his tune to fit the narrative.

His commentary sucks also, he talks shite and makes strange oughhhhh sounds whenever something dramatic happens in the match.

Used to think he was alright but Carragher is clear

Barcilliant

Neville is still butthurt after that 7 goal whipping we handed to his Valencia side when he was manager. He is all bluster and bullshit.

Zidane82

Arsenal's team is filled with mental midgets and inexperienced kids who choke.

Spurs look set for 3rd place or even 2nd at a push. Conte is a class manager in the league format.

I think Chelsea's problems are being amplified beyond reasonable measure right now. Tuchel is probably just throwing his toys out of the pram in order to get more signings. They're loaded. For all the talk about Barca cucking Chelsea, in terms of quality gained I'd say Sterling is better than Raphinha and Dembele while Koulibaly is better than Kounde and Christensen really.

But ofcourse we all like to have a good laugh at Chelsea.

For a change I have to disagree with some ( well most ) of what you say !

Chelsea have lost their best defender ( Rudiger) and we will prob take two more on top of Andreas Christensen .. they have no goal scorers apart from Werner ( useless ) and Sterling who only scores tap-ins courtesy of a City team who provided him with endless chances. He will struggle to score many in a team devoid of creativity.

Arsenal have added some fantastic players to a squad who squandered 3rd place in the final few games ( inexperienced as you say)

Spurs will struggle to get 4th - Why spend 60 million on a volatile, unpredictable player like Richarlison who plays the same position and in the same area as the ever fabulous Son ?!?

To complicate matters they also bought an ageing winger in Ivan Perisić who ALSO plays on the advanced left side ?!!

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Neville is still butthurt after that 7 goal whipping we handed to his Valencia side when he was manager. He is all bluster and bullshit.

His PTSD from that came back when we smashed his brother 6-0 a few days ago and made it 13-0 on aggregate against the Neville family.

xXKonan

United fans have a chip on the shoulder when it comes to us especially when it came to the CL final loses against us back in 2009/11.

But the FDJ stuff has broken them, the whole transfer saga is full of nothing but delusions, Misinformation and flat-out lies. Let me put a disclaimer that we are guilty as well with the damn leaks to the Catalan/Spanish Media from the board to try and force FDJ move there.

But English Media and Anyone linked with United played the biggest role in all of this. United's upper brass intentionally has been leaking/briefing obvious bullshit to the English press that we apparently are the ones we are holding up the FDJ deal, and FDJ spoke to Ten Hag daily and would totally love to come but he won't leave until he gets his "deferred wages"

The truth is, FDJ doesn't want to go to United, not in a fucking million years. United and Ten Hag were chasing a player that wasn't interested and United's upper brass decided to play the damage control game to take off the heat from them and spin it as we are the issue here.

United fans, Pundits like Gary Neville lapped that shit up, and Gary even went as far as suggesting FDJ should "Sue" the club even though we haven't done anything wrong and he is still getting paid. This is what happens when people cling to clearly bullshit Misinformation and create delusional conspiracy theories in their heads vs what is actually happening.

El Ilusionista

United fans have a chip on the shoulder when it comes to us especially when it came to the CL final loses against us back in 2009/11.

But the FDJ stuff has broken them, the whole transfer saga is full of nothing but delusions, Misinformation and flat-out lies. Let me put a disclaimer that we are guilty as well with the damn leaks to the Catalan/Spanish Media from the board to try and force FDJ move there.

But English Media and Anyone linked with United played the biggest role in all of this. United's upper brass intentionally has been leaking/briefing obvious bullshit to the English press that we apparently are the ones we are holding up the FDJ deal, and FDJ spoke to Ten Hag daily and would totally love to come but he won't leave until he gets his "deferred wages"

The truth is, FDJ doesn't want to go to United, not in a fucking million years. United and Ten Hag were chasing a player that wasn't interested and United's upper brass decided to play the damage control game to take off the heat from them and spin it as we are the issue here.

United fans, Pundits like Gary Neville lapped that shit up, and Gary even went as far as suggesting FDJ should "Sue" the club even though we haven't done anything wrong and he is still getting paid. This is what happens when people cling to clearly bullshit Misinformation and create delusional conspiracy theories in their heads vs what is actually happening.

Watch their tears when he takes a paycut (which I expect him to do in order to stay). Also if he really wanted to leave for Man United I think we would have paid his deferred wages as that 85M fee + his gigantic salary freeing up our wagebill would far more valuable than that supposed ?17M we owe him. Even from a Barcelona point of view it doesn?t make sense NOT paying his deferred wages if he really wanted to leave. But I guess he wants to play Champions League football, and this might be his first season as a Barca player we really have a competitive squad.

Last edited:

Temptation

For a change I have to disagree with some ( well most ) of what you say !

Chelsea have lost their best defender ( Rudiger) and we will prob take two more on top of Andreas Christensen .. they have no goal scorers apart from Werner ( useless ) and Sterling who only scores tap-ins courtesy of a City team who provided him with endless chances. He will struggle to score many in a team devoid of creativity.

Arsenal have added some fantastic players to a squad who squandered 3rd place in the final few games ( inexperienced as you say)

Spurs will struggle to get 4th - Why spend 60 million on a volatile, unpredictable player like Richarlison who plays the same position and in the same area as the ever fabulous Son ?!?

To complicate matters they also bought an ageing winger in Ivan Perisić who ALSO plays on the advanced left side ?!!

Perisic will play Left Wing Back under Conte. A classic Antonio Conte signing.

Signing Richarlison makes sense because Spurs normally have no depth in attack and an inury to Kane and Son means curtains for anything serious. Richarlison can cover the left wing and striker positions easily.

Here's how they'll line up next season:

5-2-3 with flying wingbacks:

Lloris

Moura Romero Lenglet Davies Perisic

Hojbjerg/Bentancur Bissouma

Kulasevski/Richarlison Kane Son

This is perfect for Conte. It has individual brilliance, steel, hardwork. They will surprise a lot of you this season.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Perisic will play Left Wing Back under Conte. A classic Antonio Conte signing.

Signing Richarlison makes sense because Spurs normally have no depth in attack and an inury to Kane and Son means curtains for anything serious. Richarlison can cover the left wing and striker positions easily.

Here's how they'll line up next season:

5-2-3 with flying wingbacks:

Lloris

Moura Romero Lenglet Davies Perisic

Hojbjerg/Bentancur Bissouma

Kulasevski/Richarlison Kane Son

This is perfect for Conte. It has individual brilliance, steel, hardwork. They will surprise a lot of you this season.

They surely have not played 65 million for a substitute though ..
Richarlson is not a normal guy ... no way he will accept being a backup in the months leading up to a World Cup ..

Also Lenglet is a liability so that wont work either

Zidane82

Thought Id leave this here. :)
:::

Jules Kounde

"If Jordi Alba ever starts crying at half-time again now that I'm here I'll beat the shit out of him- I spoke with Xavi and he gave me the green light to do it. He was the main reason I came here"

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
We buying another potential cripple?

Kound? is undergoing a very thorough medical review. This month he underwent pubic surgery. The doctors have been testing him for two hours now, and they're far from finished. [@JosepSoldado]

Gari

Monchi: “Last Thursday we had an agreement with Chelsea. When everything was wrapped up and there was a good offer, everything stopped. And then Bar?a appeared. Mateu Alemany contacted me last Monday. Bar?a is making an effort and has completed the operation.
:alemany:

Messi983

Watch their tears when he takes a paycut (which I expect him to do in order to stay). Also if he really wanted to leave for Man United I think we would have paid his deferred wages as that 85M fee + his gigantic salary freeing up our wagebill would far more valuable than that supposed ?17M we owe him. Even from a Barcelona point of view it doesn?t make sense NOT paying his deferred wages if he really wanted to leave. But I guess he wants to play Champions League football, and this might be his first season as a Barca player we really have a competitive squad.

Exactly. No way Gary Neville and other idiotic United fans would understand this logic though.

Or maybe they actually know the truth deep inside them but just can't admit Frenkie doesn't want to join them.

Zidane82

Monchi: ?Last Thursday we had an agreement with Chelsea. When everything was wrapped up and there was a good offer, everything stopped. And then Bar?a appeared. Mateu Alemany contacted me last Monday. Bar?a is making an effort and has completed the operation.
:alemany:

Similar:::

🗣️ Monchi: Kounde had agreed to go to Chelsea, an agreement had been reached. But then Chelsea hesitated and wanted to wait.

Then Barca entered the deal. It is true that Chelsea came back to complete the deal later, but Barcelona's offer was better.

Home of Barca Fans