23 - Jules Kounde

CatalinR10

Kounde to Barca was the cherry on the top for ruining Chelsea's transfer window.

This reached Thanos levels.

FYWZ2VTWYAErs1G

gasgas

Deschamps tried it a couple of times to make him a RB for France but it didn't go very well.

But when you spend 99.9% of the time playing CB for club it's not easy to switch and adapt on a fly like that. Think Xavi will keep developing him at CB and rely on Araujo at RB as needed.

He played a lot as RB and RCB in 3ATB for Sevilla

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think the question is if Kounde is good or bad on RB but is he better than Dest or Roberto? Probably yes? At least some games start Alba-Christensen-Araujo-Kounde?

Porque

Gary Neville is still bitter that his whole legacy as a manager is remembered by his loss versus Barcelona.

Any other club in world football could do what Barcelona has done. Restructure their salary cap, sell a % of their TV rights equity to bring a huge windfall for club regeneration. You still need the sporting department to reel in the players, and in these clashes with Chelsea their new owners have basically shown their naivety as they enter football.

He is just angry that the EPL narrative hasn't managed to sign a few good men for once.

serghei

I don't think he is bitter. I think he simply is poorly documented and half the time he doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about. A lazy pundit simply being on air because 20 years ago he was a player. Modern football rendered him obsolete. He's like a Nokia 3310 surrounded by Iphones.

fergus90

Gary Neville wouldn’t give a shite about the whole situation if United weren’t involved.

The most popular theory is that Barcelona not paying 17m is the only reason he won’t sign on the dotted line.

Gnidrologist

I don't think he is bitter. I think he simply is poorly documented and half the time he doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about. A lazy pundit simply being on air because 20 years ago he was a player. Modern football rendered him obsolete. He's like a Nokia 3310 surrounded by Iphones.
Everything media related has gotten more dumbed down and intentionally biased over years, but especially last decade. Nevil is good representation of this. I'd rather listen to like of Souness or Keen. They seem mental giants in comparison to this cuck.
Think Xavi will keep developing him at CB and rely on Araujo at RB as needed.
That would be irrational as Araujo besides his speed and strength is also our greatest areal asset. Having in on wing makes sense, when we play against fast and dangerous wingers only.

Home of Barca Fans