23 - Jules Kounde

Nucky

Kounde is probably most important signing this summer.. Our defence was utter shit.. From Pique-Lenglet to Kounde-Araujo in just 2 years.. Welcome Jules :barcascarf:

malvolio

We played some great football in periods last season with a poor squad .. look at us now

I wouldn't say the football was all that great. It was more due to circumstances and getting results. Once we couldn't score as we wanted, we started to struggle. Some of the players finished their honeymoon period and reverted to their usual level.

Zidane82

I wouldn't say the football was all that great. It was more due to circumstances and getting results. Once we couldn't score as we wanted, we started to struggle. Some of the players finished their honeymoon period and reverted to their usual level.

* in periods *

serghei

You were dead wrong about Xavi so far, so maybe its time to show some faith now.

Worst of all were the 'Barca DNA' muppets when Xavi was always keen on physical CBs and wide wingers.

Yeah, man signed mostly physical strong players until now.

Zidane82

Yeah, man signed mostly physical strong players until now.

Until now ?
Both are great on the ball but ...

Raphinha is tough
Kounde is extremely aggressive

Dont know much about Kessie but he looks robust if lacking in finesse

Last edited:

mesiesta

I havent seen Kounde playing much, but his height (1.78m) does not make me too excited. I still think we need someone tall like Pique to clear the air. He can be the next Mascherano for us, if he is really good.

serghei

I havent seen Kounde playing much, but his height (1.78m) does not make me too excited. I still think we need someone tall like Pique to clear the air. He can be the next Mascherano for us, if he is really good.

Some of the greatest defenders ever were 1.78 or thereabouts.

Home of Barca Fans