23 - Jules Kounde

FinBarcelonafan

Romero also reporting that he has made appointments to check houses in Barcelona this week.

Let's hope this weirdo has some good inside info...

He has been pretty spot on lately. He definitely has some good sources.

It seems to me Kounde prefers Barca, but who does Sevilla prefer?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mate. It is not 300 years ago I am talking about. Do not try to be very original. I am talking about players born in Europe (not all of them are) with their parents coming from Africa. It is proven thing, but if you just want to argue, I don't have time for that. You are well known here with your unorthodox way of thinking. Many times, I have not agreed with your posts, but I have never used that kind of words as in your last sentence. That just shows your intellectual level and luck of home education.

On the contrary, calling unfounded stereotypes "load of BS" is the exact proof that I don't lack "intelligence" or "home education", my friend.

You are alleging people of African descent, whose parents came from Africa have weak bones. Where is the proof? Show me the money. I can Google translate French stuff.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Are we still waiting for the second lever to be activated before making a formal offer?

If we keep waiting and thinking we have him in the bag because he wants to join us, we won't. Chelsea will submit higher and higher bids.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will have to wait and see where he ends up playing given Chelsea have gone on an all out offensive, but would be hilarious if he also rejects Chelsea because he want to play for us just like Raphinha.

Even funnier when you have a couple of folks in here who have been talking about how players will reject moves to Barca and Real Madrid for the Premier League.

Gnidrologist

Yeah, it's kinda humiliating for PL ubermensches to be routinely beaten by mediocre spanish clubs even, when they have their all time greats.

Porque

Are we still waiting for the second lever to be activated before making a formal offer?

If we keep waiting and thinking we have him in the bag because he wants to join us, we won't. Chelsea will submit higher and higher bids.

Presumably we can agree a deal in principle before the second lever.

Seems our next signing will be Azpi, with Chelsea wanting to conclude negotiation for a replacement before making official. I've warmed to Azpi as long as our LB signing is more youthful than Marcos Alonso. I think it would be a mistake to get two 30+ fullbacks. Better to have one somewhat closer to a bet.

I think Chelsea placed an official bid on Kounde while we haven't so far.

Hopefully this one doesn't get away as I expect Kounde to be a signing who can step in and solve our problems for a number of years.

Zidane82

Presumably we can agree a deal in principle before the second lever.

Seems our next signing will be Azpi, with Chelsea wanting to conclude negotiation for a replacement before making official. I've warmed to Azpi as long as our LB signing is more youthful than Marcos Alonso. I think it would be a mistake to get two 30+ fullbacks. Better to have one somewhat closer to a bet.

I think Chelsea placed an official bid on Kounde while we haven't so far.

Hopefully this one doesn't get away as I expect Kounde to be a signing who can step in and solve our problems for a number of years.

Oleksandr Zinchenko is the bargain of the summer at ?30 million !

Tackle

[Matt Law] Chelsea in advanced negotiations with Sevilla over Kounde. Nothing finalised yet and more talks to come

Devils

They were doing the same with Raphina lol.

We will sned in an offer and he will come to us.

Killa Kounde at Barca will be some sight.

Sooke

u sure 'bout dat blud? :coffee:

100 %. Of course, there are some exceptions to that as K.Mbappe but it is well proven theory from nutritionists and physicians from around the world.

View attachment 9452 View attachment 9453 View attachment 9454

Like I said, there are some exceptions.

no need to gogo die on that lil'hill :whistle:

I will take your advice mate. We don't need to be distracted from our main topics here.

maxresdefault.jpg

?????????

We're getting Azpi either way.

Only if they find a replacement for him.

If you are going to make such a claim, you should really be citing some reliable references to back your claim up.

It is going to take a lot of time to find reliable references. Whatever I wrote was proven hundreds of times, so there is no need to prove it again. Anyone can do some research and find that info for himself.

He is a legend

Thanks for your "nice" words mate. I have seen many members saying that for you.

Kounde wants to come to Barcelona. It's not a deal done by any means, but the feeling is that he's closer to Barca than Chelsea. [@gerardromero]

As per reliable Fabrizio Romano Sevilla has accepted Chelsea's bid of more than 60 million for J.Kounde. He will take medical exams in the next 48 hrs. Radio Sevilla has confirmed the news.

Sooke

If we cannot find any better CB, Araujo and Christensen can get the job done with Pique, Garcia and eventually Azpi as their subs. No need of panic.

Home of Barca Fans