23 - Jules Kounde

gregorrin10

I will be glad to get him, if we do. But I also wouldn't mind if we had to go for an alternative, if that alternative would be Gvardiol.

Joan

I will be glad to get him, if we do. But I also wouldn't mind if we had to go for an alternative, if that alternative would be Gvardiol.

Gvardiol is good and amazing potential but we won't sign him. He will be too expensive.

Sooke

What the heck does that even mean? Players of African descent have weak bones, even if they were born and raised in France and Europe, because their parents or their grandparents or their great great great grandparents came from Africa? Poor nutrition because they were from Africa, whether it was 50 years ago or 300 years ago? It is in their genes you mean?

What a load of BS.

Mate. It is not 300 years ago I am talking about. Do not try to be very original. I am talking about players born in Europe (not all of them are) with their parents coming from Africa. It is proven thing, but if you just want to argue, I don't have time for that. You are well known here with your unorthodox way of thinking. Many times, I have not agreed with your posts, but I have never used that kind of words as in your last sentence. That just shows your intellectual level and luck of home education.

snowy

...They have luck of nutrition in their roots, that is why their bone and muscle system is so weak...

u sure 'bout dat blud? :coffee:

image_2022-07-18_185513428.jpg nd.jpg image_2022-07-18_190136719.jpg

no need to gogo die on that lil'hill :whistle:

maxresdefault.jpg

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Mate. It is not 300 years ago I am talking about. Do not try to be very original. I am talking about players born in Europe (not all of them are) with their parents coming from Africa. It is proven thing, but if you just want to argue, I don't have time for that. You are well known here with your unorthodox way of thinking. Many times, I have not agreed with your posts, but I have never used that kind of words as in your last sentence. That just shows your intellectual level and luck of home education.

If you are going to make such a claim, you should really be citing some reliable references to back your claim up.

Raketa10

He is probably the most important reinforcement this summer so we need to get this done ASAP. Azpi will probably come regardless of this transfer.

Raketa10

Kounde wants to come to Barcelona. It's not a deal done by any means, but the feeling is that he's closer to Barca than Chelsea. [@gerardromero]

Birdy

Romero also reporting that he has made appointments to check houses in Barcelona this week.

Let's hope this weirdo has some good inside info...

Home of Barca Fans