23 - Jules Kounde

vuji_31

Steal them Kounde after Rapinha, and then they will not sell us Azpilicueta and Alonso. WIN WIN for us.

Birdy

Where is all this money for players coming from??? Wtf... Laporta is playin monopoly?

FIFA Career mode this summer...

Money is coming solely from the levers.
And it will be only for this summer.
Next summer the 1:1 rule will have to be adhered to

Birdy

If Chelsea (or anyone else for that matter) trump us for Kounde, how would you feel about Pau Torres?

Nope.
Slow.

We have already Eric and Christensen in his mold...

We need on the contrary someone agile, fast, aggressive,
in other words...
Jules!

serghei

Nope.
Slow.

in other words...
Jules!

He's not really like Eric. And I'd say he's fairly fast, but it's a bit of agility and burst of pace that he lacks. But I agree, I don't think he'd be a good match style-wise for Araujo.

Porque

Nope.
Slow.

in other words...
Jules!

That's fair. Pau is deceptively fast though with decent acceleration but a top speed either equal to or higher than Araujo.

I read that Kounde is an explicit request of Xavi (and fair play to Laporta for trusting in his manager) while the Sporting D would prefer a left sided CB. So if Kounde fails I'd expect us to lean into the SD options which may be someone like Pau Pau le Pew.

khaled_a_d

If Chelsea (or anyone else for that matter) trump us for Kounde, how would you feel about Pau Torres?

He is underrated tbh.
Very strong physically CB who is entering his prime, not slow either but not quick one.
The best thing about Araujo is that he is both big physically and quick, making a fit easy for him.
Pau + Araujo will be like Pique- Araujo IMO, probably better too.
Problem is, we have only one quick CB, so it willmake Araujo day offs a bit problematic depending on match up.

I would like ys to take a look at Bremer, but won't mind Pau

Home of Barca Fans