23 - Jules Kounde

Joan

also depends on the net Chelsea is offering Kounde

Chelsea pulled out from de Ligt race because he asked for too much (if they don't use the same propaganda as us). Either way, I doubt they offer him much more.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not quite that simple.

The EPL has spending rules just not as strict as La Liga.

The likes of Everton have one of richest owners in league and cant spend everything he would give them as they have been restricted by spending rules in league past couple seasons.

Moshiri is like 13th in terms of net worth AFAIK
Likes of Wolves or Palace are richer but not sure how much a problem there is with intermediaries while Moshiri companies were effectively British from starters

FCMessi

Chelsea pulled out from de Ligt race because he asked for too much (if they don't use the same propaganda as us). Either way, I doubt they offer him much more.

seems Kounde has not been screaming and demanding Barca nearly as much as Raphina and Lewan.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not quite that simple.

The EPL has spending rules just not as strict as La Liga.

The likes of Everton have one of richest owners in league and cant spend everything he would give them as they have been restricted by spending rules in league past couple seasons.

If Chelsea give Kounde and Koulibaly 20m each a season and have transfer fees of 100m for both that wont come with no consequences due to billionaoire owners.

Chelsea pay for it from the most productive youth academy in the world. They are forever selling young players for big money... latest being Broja who is being linked with 25m move away.

Obviously it is the huge spending of Abramovich that allows for that youth academy in past so all linked but it isnt as easy as just having billionaire owners writing off the costs of players signed.

Sure, but I was talking about debt, not spending power. Those clubs privately owned can clear off their debt or pay off a big portion of it, if their owners choose to.

Certainly they can also take loans like Chelsea and even City (I believe I read something about them taking some sort of loan last year) did, perhaps because their owners deemed it is cheaper to take loans and repay later rather than moving their own money around to fill their clubs' coffers, I guess.

Porque

The owners will put money into the clubs via one of their companies and have the club pay interest to their company at a higher rate than their company pays for the initial loan from the bank they use.

It's genius in a way. Unless you end up being Russian of course.

Zidane82

🚨🚨| Jules Kound prefers to play for FC Barcelona & is slowing everything down with Chelsea in order to wait for the club.
@gbsans [🎖️]

JamDav1982

Dont dount he prefers Barca or would be at Chelsea by now but he could be slowing it down to see if Barca will come closer to Chelseas offer rather than just waiting to sign on dotted line.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Romero now saying Alemany is negotiating directly with Monchi and his second-in-command Fernando Navarro.

Zidane82

🚨🚨| FC Barcelona have convinced Jules Kound?. Today he was supposed to complete his medicals for Chelsea, but instead he's travelling with Sevilla.
@gerardromero [🎖️

Home of Barca Fans