23 - Jules Kounde

Sooke

Todd Boehly has offered Kounde 12 - 13 million a year, double what Barcelona are willing to offer him. Sevilla has accepted the 65 million offers from Chelsea. Now Kounde is waiting for Barcelona's response.
Obviously, he wants to play for Barca but Sevilla does not want to sell him to La Liga opponent. It will be a betting war in the next few days. Barcelona has already activated the second leverage for 25% of their TV rights to Six Street and they have to funds to sign him. The main question is should we go to that battle with multi milliard American company? Does Kounde really deserve to be awarded with more than 12-13 million a year? Just as a reminder, arguably the best CB in Europe Virgil van Dijk takes 13 million a year in Liverpool. Is Kounde anywhere near his level? Barca has also other needs to address this summer. Starting right back and substitute for Jordi Alba.

Barcilliant

Nothing new. We have not submitted an offer yet and the longer this remains the case the more likely Kounde is to join Chelsea.

Catalan media spinning Azpi as our new cb signing. All 9f the big clubs have reinforced their defense. They know how important defense is , especially in CL.
Our clowns continue to stack up on forwards only. We have EIGHT forwards. Is Xavi planning to play 3 2 5? This club never learns.

jamrock

12-13m euros net, if he wants to come to us that's enough money for him to change his mind.

Similar to T.silva (overrated AF) when we. Choose psg, but at least he came out & own that it was for the money.

I totally understand if I were Kounde, they will be offering at the very least 30% more.

Zidane82

President Laporta to a fan: "Kounde? He's signed by Chelsea." [relevo]

He was joking apparently

@gerardromero: "There is a person inside the club who has just told me that Laporta's words about Kound? were ironic comments."

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans