23 - Jules Kounde

xXKonan

There are many articles out in the open explaining how we are doing things this summer and laying out the pros and cons and explaining our situation. But these guys choose not to read them and instead believe in what their guts tell them.

Red cafe United fans are truly the worst when it comes to this. They spend years shitting on United's hierarchy but this summer when it comes to FDJ these dipshits believe everything their Tier one journalist tell them, even though it's all just bullshit brief by them by United's upper brass in an attempt to hide their incompetence in this saga and trying to make it sound like "Herp Ten Hag has called FDJ 11 times a day and convinced him to join and we wouldn't be chasing a player if they weren't willing to come".

While Catalan media is far from perfect and the board no matter who has been known for planting obvious bologna from time to time, they all have been consistent with FDJ doesn't want to leave even if the club has been trying hard to get him to leave. Of course United fans scream fake news and would rather believe the shit United's upper brass has been leaking to the press.

It wouldn't even be shocking if it does turn out that United spent all this time chasing after a player that doesn't want to join them and was lying their ass off about what actually happens behind the scenes, it just screams Manchester United.

Don't need to go into depth about Chelsea really, they can keep Alonso and Apilzcueta and them possibly one upping us for Kounde. They'll still finish 3rd behind City and Liverpool and go trophyless again.

CatalinR10

So we won't get Killa Kounde ?

smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

picgifs-angry-sad-upset-0447072.gif

don't @me

smh.

Sooke

What do you think of Fofana? I haven't seen much of him so I can really judge.

Wesley Fofana (21) is far better choice than Kounde. Unfortunately, there are two major problems with this guy. As many other Afro-French players (he was born in Marseille, but is with Ivory Coast origin) he is injury prone. Check with Transfermarkt to see his injury report. Just to give you some idea, last year, on Aug4 he was diagnosed with Fibula Fracture and returned on Mar. 15/ 2022. Missed 223 days and 41 games. On Wednesday, at a friendly game against Villarreal he left the game in the second half. Diagnosed with the same condition, Fabula fracture.

We definitely need an established cb and a left back.

We also need a starting RB, because Dest and Roberto are jokes.

Inter want 80 million for Skriniar and Romagnoli has signed with Lazio.

I know that Romagnoli has signed with Lazio. I just said that he and Skriniar are the two best CB's at this moment in Italy, since Koulibali moved to EPL.

Didn't Romero just sign for Spurs on a permanent deal after being on loan for a few months?

I don't know where you got that information from. I am not saying you are wrong, but Transfermarkt shows that on Aug.6/2021 Romero extended his contract with the Spurs till June 30/2023. That means we can bid for him at least for less than his transfer fee of 48 mil.

Bastoni is good. The left footed CB has been really good in a 3 CB system. Will he be as good in a back 4 straight away?? I'd say Skriniar is definitely the safer bet here. Plus Skriniar has a good mentality and mature leadership vibe which all these options lack.

I am not opposing your idea of signing Skriniar. Unfortunately, Laporta, Alemany and Xavi are targeting 31 y.o. Inigo Martines from Bilbao which transfer fee is 80 million.
I don't understand what is going on with Barcelona. Boehly and Tuchel are cleaning their house and we are willing to take all of their useless players. Also Xavi wants to collect veteran Spaniards with age of 31-32. What's for? Can he win La Liga with old horses? And I am not talking here of CL. The sale of our TV rights was good step in the right direction, which secured as almost one billion euro. We can use part of this funds to sign 25-27 y.o. already established players. Instead, we are going after veterans.

Sooke

To me it sounds we are signing Kounde if Tuchel is salty about letting Azpi go.

Forget about Kounde. We cannot and should not beat Chelsea's bid of 65 mil. They are trying to find another RB so they can let Azpi go. At least, he will be a cheap option for us.

Biggest drama of the summer

And we haven't even made an offer (yet)

No. The biggest drama is upcoming. We need to sell FDJ and Depay but none of them wants to go to Man.United. Frankie wants to play for Chelsea and Mamphis wants Newcastle Utd. This saga will go through the entire summer.

iniestaGOAT

Forget about Kounde. We cannot and should not beat Chelsea's bid of 65 mil. They are trying to find another RB so they can let Azpi go. At least, he will be a cheap option for us.

No. The biggest drama is upcoming. We need to sell FDJ and Depay but none of them wants to go to Man.United. Frankie wants to play for Chelsea and Mamphis wants Newcastle Utd. This saga will go through the entire summer.

No chance. They bid 55m. They are not letting azpi go cause tuchel is crying

Home of Barca Fans