23 - Jules Kounde

Temptation

I mean, Barca was and still probably is in a bad financial state.

But it's still Barcelona. When you think of football clubs around the world, it's like one of the top 3 that comes to mind (and I don't think I'm biased on this one. Even you'd agree). The historically dominant teams, the trophies (national and international), longest list of Ballon D'Or players. Stacked list of legends.

Bayern fans are acting like we're some Bilbao or Sevilla who suddenly activated some dodgy finances. The finances are risky but they're still only being offered because the brand name is Barcelona.

The thing is most fans expected Barca to have a dud window with a few free signings and shit.

Now, they're all "How tf is this broke club having a way better window than our financially secure clubs?".....most of it is jealousy.

Bayern fans have an extra layer of salt on them coz they lost their best player despite trying to keep him. So right now, there's more salt in Bavaria(and Philippines I guess) than in the Pacific Ocean.

United fans are also fuming at Barca and have so many opinions on their finances that it's hilarious.

Personally, I'm just worried about Barca registering the new signings for obvious reasons. :mou:

fergus90

What makes me laugh is the regular comment about De Jong not going until he gets his 17 million, as if that's the reason he's hesitant to join Manchester United.

xXKonan

What makes me laugh is the regular comment about De Jong not going until he gets his 17 million, as if that's the reason he's hesitant to join Manchester United.
These guys buy up the shit their so called tier one journalists keep reporting even though it's just shit United upper brass have been leaking and who the fuck wants to believe anything those Buffon's want to say.

Fools believe what they want if it's inline with their own speculations.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
KL, that ain't just limited to Bayern fans. Most Footy fans in general are asking questions about Barca.

They can't believe that the club they thought was broke are signing such players.

Again, they just don't understand or don't care to learn what the nature of Barca's financial problems is (more so about the inability to sign and register players due to La Liga's salary cap as a result of the losses incurred in the last two seasons, and less so about cash flow) and all thought that our revenue has been drained (untrue) and we have zero cash (untrue) and all of the 1.3 billion debt is due tomorrow (untrue). They are both lazy and dumb.

Let them have their field day. You can't help people who don't want to learn.

Co0ter

We are still broke. We are going to lose out on a lot of money long term due to this, but it will help us sign a few players now, pay wages and balance the books a bit. We wont be signing big players every summer after this, at least not as often or without additional income or sponsorship.

Givenchy

These guys buy up the shit their so called tier one journalists keep reporting even though it's just shit United upper brass have been leaking and who the fuck wants to believe anything those Buffon's want to say.

Fools believe what they want if it's inline with their own speculations.

The best part was when someone on there posted a Sport article claiming Frenkie didn't want to join United, they had 2 guys on there within in seconds debunking it, almost as if they have alarms set when someone posts something negative :lol:

Birdy

Going from Kounde to Inigo Martinez is like going from prime Eto to old Van Persie
That gap...

LOL at all saying 'we don't need Kounde' using different words.

The board fucked up big time by committing the money first for Raphina, who could wait for ever for Barca to get him.
Raphinia was not a priority, Kounde was.

EDIT: Helena Condonis reporting we might make a formal proposal in the end?

Gari

If Laporta does this, these finance experts will explode. Not that Kunde is undeniable, but it's worth it. The French in Bar?a must be treated very carefully, the guys come and just start to relax, everything has been achieved in football.

Home of Barca Fans