23 - Jules Kounde

xXKonan

What did he say
Granted He's probably not happy about losing another Defensive player.

Thomas Tuchel: "Azpilicueta to Bar?a? I am not sure I want to give Azpi what he wants. We have a Spanish international player, captain but Barcelona does not see it on that level."

Thomas Tuchel: "Maybe I am a little bit annoyed with Bar?a, but I do my best for Chelsea. I said that to Azpilicueta, he doesn't like it but he understands. It is tough for him because the Barcelona is permanently on him."

serghei

Go all in for Kounde and call it a summer. Let them keep Alonso and Azpilicueta.

Too bad De Jong doesn't want to go to United. That move would have balanced our net spend nicely even after signing Kounde. Both in terms of transfer fees and wages saved.

Zidane82

.@AdriaAlbets: "Yesterday, the club told us directly that Kounde was practically impossible. However, I just talked to someone important inside the club. They say that things are happening, and nothing is ruled out."

serghei

We probably talked to Kounde and convinced him to wait for our offer. We still have to get close to their offer to land him I think. Can we register all of those signings though, that's the tricky part.

FinBarcelonafan

We probably talked to Kounde and convinced him to wait for our offer. We still have to get close to their offer to land him I think. Can we register all of those signings though, that's the tricky part.

Probably need lever 3 to make it work or Dutch community to leave

Slevinn

Thomas Tuchel: "Azpilicueta to Bar?a? I am not sure I want to give Azpi what he wants. We have a Spanish international player, captain but Barcelona does not see it on that level."

Thomas Tuchel: "Maybe I am a little bit annoyed with Bar?a, but I do my best for Chelsea. I said that to Azpilicueta, he doesn't like it but he understands. It is tough for him because the Barcelona is permanently on him."
Could?ve went a different direction with that: ?We have a soon to be 33 year old wingback, with 40 caps in 10 years and with 1 year left on his contract, who has a very good offer from a bigger team in his home country. Since he always has been a role model and has giving everything for this club maybe we should not make things too difficult for him.?

FinBarcelonafan

He is salty Barca bought so many of his ideal targets imo

FinBarcelonafan

We'd make so many enemies this summer, we'd become the least cheered team across europe. I like it. Fuck them where it hurts.

True dat man. Basically every other team fan is salty what we are doing. That's only a positive. They see we are improving. Imo. Scared group of sheep's.

Home of Barca Fans