23 - Jules Kounde

khaled_a_d

Mathieu was pretty crap overall, come on. That list is mostly terrible. Let's see Christensen and Araujo.

Mathuei was great CB in 1st couple of seasons who was atrocious when played at LB, last season he was bad but didn't leech money after and happily accepted a move out. Also he had few injuries in 2016 iirc
I remember many times during first season many here debated whether he ir Mascherano should be starting CB.

The List really doesn't say whole thing tbh
Barca wasn't after a starting CB between 2009 and 2016 tbh.
M
We had Puyol & Pique and then Mascherano step up until we decided to go for starting CB with Umtiti in 2016 and he was success.
Chygrnsky was awful considering price tag, but Mathuei, Vermaelen & Murillo were stop gap veteran CB

While Araujo (and many others B team signing) , Mina and Todibo were young gambles that mostly worked fairly well (either through sales or Araujo stepping up)

Even Lenglet was signed as overpriced back up CB.

Birdy

@ManagingBarca
?
30m
����| FC Barcelona will not look to sign a right-back now with Ara?jo, Kound?, Dest & Roberto as options. Now, only a substitute of Alba will be signed.
@fansjavimiguel

If getting Kounde means no Azpli and no Alonso, then it's the biggest WIN-WIN situation I can recall....

Devils

We've LITERALLY made Chelsea do all the negotiating and setting the fees for these players and then we just swoop in and buy them.

I love these THUG tactics we are using. We are FC Barcelona. We do what we want and we don't care about your feelings.

Too all Chelsea fans browsing this thread right now:

xXKonan

Mathieu had a brief resurgence for Sporting Portugal, helping them win 3 trophies But a bad injury in training forced him to retire, but SP fans all rated him highly during his time.

Birdy

We've LITERALLY made Chelsea do all the negotiating and setting the fees for these players and then we just swoop in and buy them.

I love these THUG tactics we are using. We are FC Barcelona. We do what we want and we don't care about your feelings.

The best signing of the Laporta era says hi:

FXvYWpRUIAEZ_GB

Mateu PADREMANY!

xXKonan

We are linked with Caio Henrique for the LB spot from Monaco but he won't be cheap, so I highly doubt we'll get him.

Porque

@ManagingBarca
?
30m
����| FC Barcelona will not look to sign a right-back now with Ara?jo, Kound?, Dest & Roberto as options. Now, only a substitute of Alba will be signed.
@fansjavimiguel

If getting Kounde means no Azpli and no Alonso, then it's the biggest WIN-WIN situation I can recall....

I'd go along with this even though Azpi was the much better option out of he and Alonso.

Hopefully we go for a LB now who can challenge Alba and not just ride the bench. For that we have Balde who although Xavi doesn't seem t favour, looks fine with the A on each pccassion. Unlike Miranda and Cucu.

Temptation

Too all Chelsea fans browsing this thread right now:

FC Chadcelona and Mr. Chadporta just cucked Chelshit for fun! Tears in my eyes :mats::troll:

Home of Barca Fans