24 - Eric García

Pique, busquets abd garcia shouldnt be starters just cause they catalan
If these guys were from.Pery, Ecuador or anyother country beaides Catalunya they woukdbt even be on this team

Nazario1985

Pique, busquets abd garcia shouldnt be starters just cause they catalan
If these guys were from.Pery, Ecuador or anyother country beaides Catalunya they woukdbt even be on this team

Stop trowing Pique and Busi names every time a new forum favorite plays like shit

Without Pique in the defense we will be in the shitter and garbage as he can be he is by FAR our best CB !!

Busi you must be kidding

Nico & Garcia Are NOT starter materiel period, play with them you are shooting yourself in the foot !

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He deserves to be criticized today, was our main weakness and was owned numerous times.

However, it's his first game after a long injury. Granted, this type of tough away games is the exact kind of game he struggles in massively. I want him to improve because he is young for a CB, but we can only count on him in home games for now.

Jakabor

Idiotic defender.

Need Araujo back asap.

Need Pique, Araujo, new CB (Christensen or another) and then Maybe Garcia. He should be 4th choice.

My worst fear: Eric Garcia is the new Roberto.

Will stay 10+ years at Barca despite him not being at the required level.

He is La Masia, so he is protected after all.

Devils

He deserves to be criticized today, was our main weakness and was owned numerous times.

However, it's his first game after a long injury. Granted, this type of tough away games is the exact kind of game he struggles in massively. I want him to improve because he is young for a CB, but we can only count on him in home games for now.

Except he was making the same reckless, error prone play before his injury.

fergus90

pretty much as shite as most expected he would be. To be fair we signed a 4th choice CB on a free. Hardly that surprising he's shite a lot of the time.

His defending for the second goal was legitimately what you'd expect from a Sunday league amateur.

Home of Barca Fans