24 - Eric García

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Except he was making the same reckless, error prone play before his injury.

I think he can add muscle and develop like Stones with time. Shouldn't be a starter obviously. He is soft as jelly, looks like EV and gets exposed by every fast/strong CF.

serghei

pretty much as shite as most expected he would be. To be fair we signed a 4th choice CB on a free. Hardly that surprising he's shite a lot of the time.

His defending for the second goal was legitimately what you'd expect from a Sunday league amateur.

Shittier IMO. I thought he'd be at least a decent option from the bench.

gregorrin10

Imagine this guy being on higher wages than Araujo. Honestly wouldn't blame Araujo if he chose to walk away if the club don't offer him much more than Garcia is on.

gregorrin10

pretty much as shite as most expected he would be. To be fair we signed a 4th choice CB on a free. Hardly that surprising he's shite a lot of the time.

His defending for the second goal was legitimately what you'd expect from a Sunday league amateur.

And that's exactly what he needs to be from next season on. Buy a starter like De Ligt or Lisandro, and get Christensen for free. Sell Mingueza and Lenglet.

Messigician

I think he can add muscle and develop like Stones with time. Shouldn't be a starter obviously. He is soft as jelly, looks like EV and gets exposed by every fast/strong CF.

looks like ev?

u clearly havent seen the glutes on valverde, that squatting keeps him in peak condition

Nazario1985

And also he was the one breaking the offside line like an idiot, everyone lined perfectly to nullify the pass except him.

But that stop and brain fart then go again was legendary !

Stop trowing Pique and Busi names every time a new forum favorite plays like shit

Without Pique in the defense we will be in the shitter and garbage as he can be he is by FAR our best CB !!

Busi you must be kidding

Nico & Garcia Are NOT starter materiel period, play with them you are shooting yourself in the foot !

I dont think claiming that Pique is the best defender of one of the worst barca teams in more than 20 years is the compliment you think it is.

Home of Barca Fans