24 - Eric García

serghei

In terms of intensity, Villareal and Frankfurt were the best we've faced. Struggled vs both. Food for thought that despite the various improvements, we have issues against teams that play with higher intensity than us.

It's blatantly obvious I was referring to the collective. Don't have time for this shit.

mc_lovin

I wouldn't make too much of a deal of us struggling vs Frankfurt. At some point we were bound to have a weaker performance. And as soon as Frenkie entered we looked vastly superior for a short amount of time until we scored (and didn't bother after that again).

Our reaction to conceding goals is spot on under Xavi.

JamDav1982

It's blatantly obvious I was referring to the collective. Don't have time for this shit.

Makes no difference if way teams WE faces as Garcia is part of that so whatever you meant posting that over and over makes no difference.

Can easily make a point about a player as WE then how that impacts whole team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

stop being daft. you doing this on purpose? this is your initial post because i quoted it:

In terms of intensity, Villareal and Frankfurt were the best we've faced. Struggled vs both.

You edited the post and added the context after I and others misunderstood your post, while also blaming us for "having reading issues" :lol: can't make this up

JamDav1982

stop being daft. you doing this on purpose? this is your initial post because i quoted it:

You edited the post and added the context after I and others misunderstood your post, while also blaming us for "having reading issues" :lol: can't make this up

Doubt the post was misunderstood.

Horatio

You're welcome
The Art of Revisionism/Double Standards - a Guideline to throwing Objectivity out of the window - written by Serghei Tzu

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Wait until Garcia next makes a mistake or bad game and it will be back to folk defending him and being right when pointed out struggled v intense team.

pregra

Fair play to him, one of his better games for us. Cant fault his work rate and intensity, he really gave his all tonight

Home of Barca Fans