24 - Eric García

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Somehow guy that played in 4-0 win at Bernabeu or some other tough venues isn't good enough even to be a backup.

Leave the kid alone.

Gnidrologist

Underrated performance. Not only in last match. I was actually more pessimistic about him, but he seems to mostly be quite secure, while adding that passing savvy we need from our defenders. People here shit on him based on past performances, where he made blunders.
Frankfurt was best team we faced so far under Xavi imo. From performance point of view. Everybody was off, especially in the first half. team wasn't in sinc and got caught in counters time and time again. It was more on Xavi than anyone in particular.

serghei

Underrated performance. Not only in last match. I was actually more pessimistic about him, but he seems to mostly be quite secure, while adding that passing savvy we need from our defenders. People here shit on him based on past performances, where he made blunders.
Frankfurt was best team we faced so far under Xavi imo. From performance point of view. Everybody was off, especially in the first half. team wasn't in sinc and got caught in counters time and time again. It was more on Xavi than anyone in particular.

In terms of intensity, Villareal and Frankfurt were the best we've faced. Struggled vs both. Food for thought that despite the various improvements, we have issues against teams that play with higher intensity than us.

Last edited:

serghei

Struggled vs both. For some here with reading issues. The comment was obviously about the team struggling vs high-intensity teams. :facepalm:

Garcia was decent vs Frankfurt.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Struggled vs both. For some here with reading issues. The comment was obviously about the team struggling vs high-intensity teams. :facepalm:

Garcia was decent vs Frankfurt.

you quoted the entire post where gnidro was talking about Eric's performance and posted only this: "In terms of intensity, Villareal and Frankfurt were the best we've faced. Struggled vs both."

Of course people are going to think you're talking about Garcia. Only then you provided more context in your post and specified the bolded part. A non-story and don't be so defensive

serghei

you quoted the entire post where gnidro was talking about Eric's performance and posted only this: "In terms of intensity, Villareal and Frankfurt were the best we've faced. Struggled vs both."

Of course people are going to think you're talking about Garcia. Only then you provided more context in your post and specified the bolded part. A non-story and don't be so defensive

Good thing I said teams WE faced. not HE faced.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Good thing I said teams WE faced. not HE faced.

This is literally a Garcia thread. WE obviously means "Barca", whereas the implied subject for "struggled" is Garcia/he because of the post you quoted and the thread you posted in. You choose the strangest hills to die on

Home of Barca Fans