24 - Thomas Vermaelen

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wouldn't care if he played a bit part role at least. Not playing a single game is totally different ball game.

Yeah, the clause should have a minimum of played games or minutes in the CL in order to be valid... But we all know our way of conducting business...

barca1899

[tw]599480705819738112[/tw]

wenger-sad.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Barcelona save €4m on Vermaelen deal

Barcelona will not have to pay Arsenal an additional €4m for signing Thomas Vermaelen.

It is true that the deal included a clause under which Barça would have to pay the Premier League side that amount if they won the Champions League, but it would only be activated if the defender featured in a certain number of games.

As Vermaelen has not yet made his Barcelona debut, the Catalans will not have to stump up any more than his initial transfer fee.

From Marca

khaled_a_d

So, my last post was wrong. According to MD, Barça will only pay arsenal if Barça win 2 CL's while vermaelen is here, 5 years limit. If that happens, then they get 4m.

Last summer all our deal was announced for undisclosed fee ,English media said a lot of shit because of it ,but we decided to announce all of them in the official website and it was clear the English media has no idea what they are talking about,if someone has the link it will be appreciated
The deal was 10M and 4+5 Bonus .the announcement didn't say what those Bonus for
The Spanish media ,which while being shitty in transfer rumors are actually pretty accurate on already transfers fees said that one of them if the player played certain amount of games ,the other if we won 2 CL

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
All this talk on the bonus we would have to pay Arsenal is creeping me out.... Definitely will not bode well with the Champions League :sad:

Zangash

Banned
I can just imagine Braida if we lose the CL.

"We didn't win but now we don't have to pay Arsenal an extra fee. That is good business."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I want us to win the league today so he can get his debut in the last game of the season vs Deportivo at home.

Home of Barca Fans