24 - Thomas Vermaelen

King5Puyi

cS8-e_CpB8k96vfE2LyHyQQLfLLzYEGLhCONQCsr1KEx6wdQgWLxob3MfRjFon4Axd9Yw8qvzk0teUnpZExKkDv2IMQndRwTp0pbvKRgK5a8Lm-M4s34uQobjQb-Ht4Fmmx7zPaMCKIiXPqe3lFQmHe2NmkY0-ZfDZo=w458-h321-nc

Gaudi

Official: Vermaelen suffered a mouth injury during breakfast today and will miss tonight's game against Atletico

Is this a joke of some sort or :lol:

M

monamou

Official: Vermaelen suffered a mouth injury during breakfast today and will miss tonight's game against Atletico

Is this a joke of some sort or :lol:
It's a parody account, why do you follow it?

Visca_Barca

Looked a bit out of place today during the celebrations. You could see everyone dancing and singing and locking arms while Vermaelen was in the background forcing a smile, even too uncomfortable to touch a player. But what do you expect when you miss a whole season? anyway visca barca

frog-fcb

Looked a bit out of place today during the celebrations. You could see everyone dancing and singing and locking arms while Vermaelen was in the background forcing a smile, even too uncomfortable to touch a player. But what do you expect when you miss a whole season? anyway visca barca

He probably didnt want to injure himself again

Kohe321

Really hope the next season will be great for him, he seems like a cool and humble guy. Will be like a new signing, and I can't wait to see how he will shine under Lucho and Unzue's system. I think he can work really well as a pairing with Pique on the left CB position.

Last edited:

hamidyk

TV Twitter : Congrats to my teammates for winning the league yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to contribute more next year.

Kragod

TV Twitter : Congrats to my teammates for winning the league yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to contribute more next year.

I dont understand the reason for the bolded word in his sentence. Or maybe he made the teammates coffee in the morning? That would explain it.

Home of Barca Fans