24 - Thomas Vermaelen

God Serena

What's going on with him?
He played really well at the start of the season, wonder why Lucho hasn't been playing him since.

He had like one good game and then he's progressively gotten worse. I think the last time he started he was so bad Lucho actually subbed him off at halftime.

Darko

He was our best defender at the start of the season.
We could use all the depth we can get now, so I don't know why he isn't playing.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We could use all the depth we can get now, so I don't know why he isn't playing.

He's got no match rhythm right now and we are having our most difficult games in CL and La Liga... He will play more after the Valencia fixture.

God Serena

No, he was our best backup.

If we really need depth we've got Bartra available who hasn't had any major opportunities to screw up in a while.

gasgas

We bought an injury prone player with those wages while he was still injured.

The logic behind it still baffles me to this day.

Perhaps zubi was superstitious :tata:
Buy an injury prone player to keep the whole team injury,free :vermaelen:
Buy a terrible player to keep the team worldclass :douglas:

FinBarcelonafan

Perhaps zubi was superstitious :tata:
Buy an injury prone player to keep the whole team injury,free :vermaelen:
Buy a terrible player to keep the team worldclass :douglas:

It all worked out! Vermaelen is getting all the injuries instead of our star players and Douglas is the winning mascot we need for the trophies! Perfect.

Devils

He's injured AGAIN

It's just a fucking joke now isn't it? As soon as the transfer window open he should be on a flight out of Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans