24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Total-Football

and people buy the stupid reports of shipping him away .. you can give him for free , pay his wages , pray .. and hope some one picks him after that

Jombi

He's injured AGAIN

It's just a fucking joke now isn't it? As soon as the transfer window open he should be on a flight out of Barcelona.

We have to pay out his contract then. Perhaps 12m euros? He signed a 5-year contract with us. Can we waste 12m of our transfer budget on getting rid of Vermaelen?

We should prepare for Mertesacker incoming though. Plus Rooney perhaps?

Devils

We have to pay out his contract then. Perhaps 12m euros? He signed a 5-year contract with us. Can we waste 12m of our transfer budget on getting rid of Vermaelen?

We should prepare for Mertesacker incoming though. Plus Rooney perhaps?

I'm not saying terminate his contract, I'm saying we should sell him ASAP.

Jombi

I'm not saying terminate his contract, I'm saying we should sell him ASAP.

No one will be stupid enough to take on his contract. Completely impossible to sell someone like that. We have to terminate his contract and pay him the remaining years of his contract to release him.

If he leaves in the summer it would likely be something like a loan deal where we pay 90% of his wages and then 50% of his wages for the remaining two years of his contract IF he does really well in his first loan season.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
No one will be stupid enough to take on his contract. Completely impossible to sell someone like that. We have to terminate his contract and pay him the remaining years of his contract to release him.

They'll find a way to get rid of him without paying his contract, he'll be gone this summer alongside Bartra.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We are the only club stupid enough to sign an injured player, don't expect any other club to do the same kind of idiocy... We are stuck with him until his contract expires...

SeloBarca

Possibly the most stupid signing ever, but then you check our trackrecord with players like Douglas.
Were so shit at signing players lol.

Ritchie

Possibly the most stupid signing ever, but then you check our trackrecord with players like Douglas.
Were so shit at signing players lol.

It's a joke how bad the club is at something so important. They can't rely on La Masia forever. Messi/Iniesta/Busquets/Pique/Alba still crucial.

Home of Barca Fans