25 - Wojciech Szczęsny

malvolio

Last few years I watched Neuer who is consider as one of the best but he has many blunders as well (I remember many times Bayern fans wanted him out). I would say more than Szczesny if we are talking about keeping or passing mistakes. Szczesny on the other hand always was very aggressive and many of his mistakes ends with penalty and red cards.
Delete this post at once! Can't be posting shit like that about Neuer or Courtois in here.

LE: Or about Claudio Bravo for that matter, who now seems to be some god. A player with more goals conceded than matches played, who got benched at Barca and City.

TemporaryFan

You can't help bet be ambivalent about Szczęsny; Moments of brilliance interrupted by sheer brain farts worthy a donkey. He had royal fuck ups at the national team AND in big games for that matter. I think he f..ed up Poland's team more often than helped... I was never a big fan of the dude. And a dude he is...
He left Arsenal with a tail between his legs. Redeemed himself while at Roma and then so, so a replacement for Buffon at Juve. I am suprised that he lasted there for that long. His coming to Barcelona will certainly give this thread a few pages more to talk about...because he is a dude.

Skalman

You can't help bet be ambivalent about Szczęsny; Moments of brilliance interrupted by sheer brain farts worthy a donkey. He had royal fuck ups at the national team AND in big games for that matter. I think he f..ed up Poland's team more often than helped... I was never a big fan of the dude. And a dude he is...
He left Arsenal with a tail between his legs. Redeemed himself while at Roma and then so, so a replacement for Buffon at Juve. I am suprised that he lasted there for that long. His coming to Barcelona will certainly give this thread a few pages more to talk about...because he is a dude.
And still he is leagues better than Pena, rather a dude than a cone...

Neeraj

Honestly , just excited to not have tee stegeen on goal for CL for a change. And a keeper who has been there at the top level and is capable of being clutch (but also of blunders) is more than what we could expect from mats , because he proved he will not only not be clutch but always collapse in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans