25 - Wojciech Szczęsny

pers

You will love him and hate him is all I am saying...be ready for that.
Basically you can say it about any goalkeeper... I remember after each Neuer blunter Bayern fans were looking for replacement ant MTS was one of the top choices. Szczesny for sure isn't and never was top of the top but I doubt Barcelona right now (January transfer) can buy any better keeper.

Horatio

You're welcome
Basically you can say it about any goalkeeper... I remember after each Neuer blunter Bayern fans were looking for replacement ant MTS was one of the top choices. Szczesny for sure isn't and never was top of the top but I doubt Barcelona right now (January transfer) can buy any better keeper.

He will surprise you pers. I know and I barely watched him siu.

CatalinR10

GYa4OOnagAAMx8v

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Just need him to be a better shot-stopper.

I don't care jack about distribution and stuff. Just block the shots and we're good.

Cubarsi will take care off the distribution. Wojak's job is to break Vini's nose when he's around him.

Last edited:

pers

Just need him to be a better shot-stopper.

I don't care jack about distribution and stuff. Just block the shots and we're good.

Cubarsi will take care off the distribution. Wojak's job is to break Vini's nose when he's around him.
It's not up to him tho. If Flick asked him to distribute he will have no other choice which may end in several so called blunters.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
It's not up to him tho. If Flick asked him to distribute he will have no other choice which may end in several so called blunters.
Unlike Xavi, I think Flick is more forgiving and doesn't impose a specific routine. If the player is not capable up to that level, I am sure Flick will setup a different system.

Home of Barca Fans