27 - Lamine Yamal

Andresito

Staff member
Lamine Yamal: “Lionel Messi is the GOAT. To be compared to him is incredible, but nobody can be compared to him. I hope to have even half the career Messi’s had”

To put that into perspective, this is what half of Messi's career is:
  • 422 goals
  • 150 assists
  • 22 career titles
  • 4 Ballon d’Ors.
  • 3 European Golden Shoe
  • 4 Pichichi
  • 4 La Liga POTY
That would be a career better than most lmao.

JohnN

I the boy had also the finishing, we would be talking about a current top 15 player at the age of (just) 17.
Let's calm our tits and witness history in the making without crazy expectations from him.
A goal in the Euros is due...

Temptation

I the boy had also the finishing, we would be talking about a current top 15 player at the age of (just) 17.
Let's calm our tits and witness history in the making without crazy expectations from him.
A goal in the Euros is due...
Exactly. This isn't close to his ceiling. He's 16.

draconifire

This isn't close to the ceiling lol. He can't finish his breakfast as it stands!

Needs time to polish his end product.
Do you want a 16-year-old to have everything at this age? Bro his game alone is earning him a spot in almost every top team that plays football. If he starts to score, he becomes a top-10 player. That's why I am hoping this is not his ceiling and he improves it more.

Temptation

Do you want a 16-year-old to have everything at this age? Bro his game alone is earning him a spot in almost every top team that plays football. If he starts to score, he becomes a top-10 player. That's why I am hoping this is not his ceiling and he improves it more.
This isn't close to the ceiling lol. He can't finish his breakfast as it stands!

Needs time to polish his end product.
Exactly. This isn't close to his ceiling. He's 16.
Amazing game. Too young and raw to judge his finishing yet, but the other aspects of his game are very well developed already

Very smart and progressive player.

Sky's the limit. Barca literally have a 250 mil player on their hands. Don't fuck it up, Laporta.

Blanco

Yeah thats his favourite move. You can add the cross before Fermin goal against us at the Bernabeu.

I said it long ago, if your team is gonna be built around Yamal - you need midfielders who know how to attack the spaces into the box. Like Fabian, Fermin and Gundo. Not midfielders like Pedri or Olmo who are often going on the wing and bring with them more people. Yamal needs isolations on the wing to play 1v1 and then if he beat his opponent there must be people in the box ready for the cross or rebound after shot.

Home of Barca Fans