27 - Lamine Yamal

Temptation

Amazing game. Too young and raw to judge his finishing yet, but the other aspects of his game are very well developed already

Very smart and progressive player.

Sky's the limit. Barca literally have a 250 mil player on their hands. Don't fuck it up, Laporta.

kattanib

How can you go wrong with Yamal, Nico, Gavi, Padri l, Frankie, Gundogan and a brain body in CDM .. we just need to make 2 purchases, Olmo would be a plus too as a 3rd signing.

Porque

De la Fuente has set the roadmap. Pedri in the hole, but with Fermin as the rotation/sub and not Olmo. Further down the line there is Darvich who was the captain of the U17 WC winners, and perhaps Guille who is more natural there than on the left.

kattanib

De la Fuente has set the roadmap. Pedri in the hole, but with Fermin as the rotation/sub and not Olmo. Further down the line there is Darvich who was the captain of the U17 WC winners, and perhaps Guille who is more natural there than on the left.
We must get Nico .. and we need a CDM

jamrock

I'm hoping darvich and Guille get more prominence in the B team next season, especially darvich who I think was under utilized.

Guille---darvich-----diarra
Is what I wanna see

Maradona37

Was really hoping he would score and make history - chances will likely be more of a premium against Germany, so if he gets an opening he has to try and take it. A couple went just by the post today, or were saved.

That cross was amazing though, and from there, Spain never looked back.

kattanib

Was really hoping he would score and make history - chances will likely be more of a premium against Germany, so if he gets an opening he has to try and take it. A couple went just by the post today, or were saved.

That cross was amazing though, and from there, Spain never looked back.
The guy had the chance but opted to pass to Olmo instead. What a class.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

4 months ago I said he was better than Dembele and Saka and he would be the best right winger in the world in 2-3 years max. Since then, the improvement in his dribbling, passing and pace has been exponential. Only his finishing needs big improvement and that seems certain to come. Therefore, a re-evaluation of his potential is required.

1). He is better than Messi was at the same age. Hot take but it has to be said. Will he be better than Messi? No. Messi is the best we will see in our lifetime. But he is better at the same age.

2). He is already the best right winger in the world. Yes, that means he is better than Salah. Bar finishing, Salah does not have one facet of the game that he is superior to Lamine at.

3). He will be the best player in the world full stop, period within 3 years. Yes, better than Mbappe and hence he will almost certainly win numerous Ballon D'ors if we can give him a team to compete at the top level.

4). He can be amongst the best 50 players in the history of football when he finishes his career. His target should be to be better version of Neymar, who is in my Top 50 of all time as well. Neymar's talent, but with a life and mentality totally dedicated to football.

Hot takes, but people were already saying 4 months ago that me saying he is better than Saka and Dembele was ridiculous and he has already proven to be miles better than both.

Maradona37

4 months ago I said he was better than Dembele and Saka and he would be the best right winger in the world in 2-3 years max. Since then, the improvement in his dribbling, passing and pace has been exponential. Only his finishing needs big improvement and that seems certain to come. Therefore, a re-evaluation of his potential is required.

1). He is better than Messi was at the same age. Hot take but it has to be said. Will he be better than Messi? No. Messi is the best we will see in our lifetime. But he is better at the same age.

2). He is already the best right winger in the world. Yes, that means he is better than Salah. Bar finishing, Salah does not have one facet of the game that he is superior to Lamine at.

3). He will be the best player in the world full stop, period within 3 years. Yes, better than Mbappe and hence he will almost certainly win numerous Ballon D'ors if we can give him a team to compete at the top level.

4). He can be amongst the best 50 players in the history of football when he finishes his career. His target should be to be better version of Neymar, who is in my Top 50 of all time as well. Neymar's talent, but with a life and mentality totally dedicated to football.

Hot takes, but people were already saying 4 months ago that me saying he is better than Saka and Dembele was ridiculous and he has already proven to be miles better than both.
Not sure I would go as far as you with the all-time projections but he's easily better than Dembele and Saka already. Saka is as classic an example of 'overrated English player' you will ever see - a flatters to deceive bottle merchant like his club.

Anyone who has a clue can see Yamal is easily more talented than Saka.

L3v1s

Still too early to predict his career after what happened to Fati, but this kid is amazing. I'm gutted he hasn't managed to play with Messi atleast for a season. I imagine he could've learned a lot from the GOAT, just like he was helped by Ronaldinho.
EHDBO5qU8AAjaEa2.jpg

jamrock

He has more "pause" to his game than Saka, what we were talking about above,re him playing too mature, is what will make him great, that "pause" the finesse, he's not always going 100 MPH, kinda like the goat.

It's the la masia in him, on top of his obvious talent that makes him special.

wisconsincule

Sign me up.

Hopefully he stays healthy. Fati was very exciting but Lamal is levels better

Home of Barca Fans