28 - Marc Bernal

ajnotkeith

In that case it likely is the season over even though we've just started it.

Just absolutely awful luck with him and Gavi both if we're being truthful.

M3ls

In any case, looking into the future, I didn’t rate Bernal very highly. I don’t like this catastrophic slowness of running and when working with the body.

He moves with the ball like this ->> ▭, Busquets, who is also tall, worked like this ->> O

Well, you understand what I mean.

It was a gamble, I’m sure serious opponents would have torn him apart.

It’s bad that there are no decent options on the market. We'll have to beg Zubimendi, if, of course, we manage to sign a contract with Nike.

M3ls

Balde did not have a cruciate injury.

Fati had problems with his meniscus even when he was playing in the youth team.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Man that kind of injury at this time of his career. This could be the end of it.
Man I hope I am wrong. The kid had such a promising career ahead.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So, I'm not really that familiar with injuries - but he missing the entire season is 100% or what? Is there any chance he might be back in say 5 months? Not that I would like us to stress him into it again, just curious... anybody that could explain?

Loki

So meniscus as well, same as Gavi. Meaning the worst possible injury again and a whole year instead of 5-6 months. I would have rather lost 0-10 yesterday....

I need to know, who cursed our club? Bartomeu, Perez, Tebas, Lahoz, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, football god because of how we pushed Messi out, Megatron, Kojiro Hyuga?

Co0ter

So, I'm not really that familiar with injuries - but he missing the entire season is 100% or what? Is there any chance he might be back in say 5 months? Not that I would like us to stress him into it again, just curious... anybody that could explain?
Depending on the player, you can come back earlier if it was just an ACL. A meniscus injury of any kind significantly worsens the prognosis. It's likely a year, at a minimum, before he is back to his new "normal". As a DM, he could still remain a very good player but he will lose a bit of pace. It's just a shame, we are used to having a slow DM and while not particularly fast, he was already quicker than Busquets ever was.

MontenegrinCuler

Deco landed in Porto. Idk what the fuck is he doing there but the first thing that comes to my mind is Barca's forgotten destined-to-be Busi regen a.k.a Nico Gonzalez.

(Actually, the first thing that comes to my mind is he's just on a vacation. Which could be true, even though its last days of the window and you wouldn't bet on seeing our sporting director chilling somewhere in Portugal)

Home of Barca Fans