28 - Marc Bernal

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Deco landed in Porto. Idk what the fuck is he doing there but the first thing that comes to my mind is Barca's forgotten destined-to-be Busi regen a.k.a Nico Gonzalez.

(Actually, the first thing that comes to my mind is he's just on a vacation. Which could be true, even though its last days of the window and you wouldn't bet on seeing our sporting director chilling somewhere in Portugal)
Hmmm, interesting... He's defo' not there on vacation, last 4 days of the window ffs.

Loki

Deco landed in Porto. Idk what the fuck is he doing there
Either Barca closed the transfer window because the lack of ffp room to register anyone else. Or he went there to look for some last minute signing because of Bernal. And it could also be an urgent family matter of course.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Either Barca closed the transfer window because the lack of ffp room to register anyone else. Or he went there to look for some last minute signing because of Bernal. And it could also be an urgent family matter of course.
Only a transfer or urgent family matter is possible - even though we might lack ffp room to register anybody, players could potentially still leave Barca (of course chances are slim, but still). Or we actually have some room to register a player? Anything can happen in the last couple days and he can go on vacation after the window closes...

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I dont really care if he can return in 5 months or 1 years or even more.

What I am sad about the type of injury. His career hasnt even started like.

Devils

So what do we do now?

Frenkie/Pedri/Casado rotation for double pivot?

Looks kind of weak to me. Bernal was the prototype for the Flick pivot system.

khaled_a_d

So what do we do now?

Frenkie/Pedri/Casado rotation for double pivot?

Looks kind of weak to me. Bernal was the prototype for the Flick pivot system.

Gavi is there too, theoretically.

But yeah, we need someone. 2 out, one is injury prone, 1 is a youngster who isn't that good. And using Fermin as rotation is far from ideal

jamrock

Casado will show us, it's not only heart with him, or prim will surprise.

Trust the farm house.

We got no other choice

companyofcules

Looks like a career ending injury. His prime will never be the same.
We should teach La Masia to go for sliding tackles. What he did is very demanding and puts your knee in a dangerous position. You need to have very masive legs to survive that impact at full speed.

companyofcules

Foot down, so the whole force was absorbed by his knee. Actually is very impressive he suffered only a minor injury in the lateral meniscus. Or maybe it's not disclosed.
He had so much potential this season and gave me hope we can win La Liga.
1000046216.jpg

serghei

It is not only bad luck. It is not a mere coincidence that the players suffering from these injuries are the kids.

It is the club's doing.

jamrock

We have Araujo, Christensen, de jong out as well, consistently over the past 12-18 months.

Gavi acl was because the coach didn't sub him off as he should have,after the first tackle.

Iniesta Ultra

Animo Marc. Come back stronger.

Did y'all watch this? Good ball retention but didn't do anything exceptional.

Staff needs to discriminate on limiting young players' minutes based on their physique and how they play. All kids are raised with cell phones and wireless devices which weakens their entire bodies.

If medical staffs were aware how destructive emfs (RF, magnetic/electric fields, dirty electricity) are they would have policies limiting them. Worst are airpods, cell phones, wifi due to proximity and inverse square law of power densities.

Home of Barca Fans