28 - Marc Bernal

Iniesta Ultra

Tbf you don't need this to conclude keeping them youngsters away from phone and that shit would bring them nothing but good. But forbiding it or whatever you're implying would be a desperate move and also legally non practical one.

Well education would be the proper route where players and all people would abstain and mitigate on their own. I haven't used wifi in six years now. I use my phone maybe 10 minutes a day max but my eyeballs hurt within 20 seconds of using it since I'm resensitized to electricity.

Everyone should read the book Invisible Rainbow by Firstenberg. All neolithic diseases: cancer, cardiovascular, diabetes are caused by electricity and radiation. All common colds, influenza, covid, bird flu, mpox, RSV, shingles, you name it are caused by it. They didn't exist before the advent of alternating current and telegraph. WWI with radio then radar and everyone's fucked.

Masetro10

Well education would be the proper route where players and all people would abstain and mitigate on their own. I haven't used wifi in six years now. I use my phone maybe 10 minutes a day max but my eyeballs hurt within 20 seconds of using it since I'm resensitized to electricity.

Everyone should read the book Invisible Rainbow by Firstenberg. All neolithic diseases: cancer, cardiovascular, diabetes are caused by electricity and radiation. All common colds, influenza, covid, bird flu, mpox, RSV, shingles, you name it are caused by it. They didn't exist before the advent of alternating current and telegraph. WWI with radio then radar and everyone's fucked.
Put down the weed

Porque

Have to wonder how much we renewed Bernal on. 1-2m/ season surely?

With his long term injury surely there is enough margin created to loan someone in for cover.

ajnotkeith

What do you use to access this forum then?

khaled_a_d

According to Toni Juanmarti we want to renew him until 2029.
That could be a genius move if he returns healthy, or awful one if he is Fati'd

Andresito

Staff member

Reading this made me think of Chuck McGill from Better Call Saul.

According to Toni Juanmarti we want to renew him until 2029.
That could be a genius move if he returns healthy, or awful one if he is Fati'd
I mean he's 17 and his game isnt exactly predicated on the kind of speed that Fati lost / needs to be able to be a competent winger. I don't really think theres a huge risk physically given his position, I'd be more concerned about mental issues that affect his style of play.

Porque

I'm sure it's just a renewal with a nominal wage increase to get the buyout clause up.

You can't do much more after 3 Liga games and preseason.

But at the same time you don't want him returning in a years time with just a year left on his contract.

Home of Barca Fans