28 - Marc Bernal

Andresito

Staff member
Mac mini, you can disable wifi and bluetooth on it and all desktop computers. They do sell ethernet dongles for phones but pretty much all phones made in the past six years don't respect airplane mode nor wireless settings. Meaning they still transmit extreme levels of RF even when the phone is completely turned off. I have a 10 yo NOS Samsung S5 which respects settings and on/off function and oldest model Verizon will still provide service for. I rarely use my phone to browse internet nor need to, the EMI (different from RF) that radiates within six inches of the phones is extremely wicked as well. The irony is most people are concerned about cell towers near their homes but unless the tower is literally across the street and facing them their own devices are blasting them with more power density. Everyone finds it hard to believe, I was shocked myself when I started buying professional emf meters.
You allergic to electricity?

Iniesta Ultra

You sure it works bro. I seen how you rate Ricky Puig.

I envy wealthy people who build their homes out of 300 lb lead sheetrock hospitals use for their x-ray rooms.

If Barca hired me I could educate their medical staff to be the best in the world for a sports team. I know the best legal biohacks too to improve health and fitness. Bernal's injury would've been mild if quantum biology principles were implemented.

Last edited:

vegitot

I envy wealthy people who build their homes out of 300 lb lead sheetrock hospitals use for their x-ray rooms.

If Barca hired me I could educate their medical staff to be the best in the world for a sports team. I know the best legal biohacks too to improve health and fitness. Bernal's injury would've been mild if quantum biology principles were implemented.
Bernal's injury is just a bad luck. You can not predict when his ligament is torn.

Players like Pedri or Fati may need your knowledge thou.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I'm also one of the top audiophiles in the states. All custom single ended vacuum tube mastering pre and power amps with a 1926 Western Electric 12a theater horn, field coil driver, vintage moving coil carts. Holography like you've never heard. Real samurai need the best in what matters in life.
Are you fucking Zeos or InnerFidelity?

LOL

Masetro10

I'm also one of the top audiophiles in the states. All custom single ended vacuum tube mastering pre and power amps with a 1926 Western Electric 12a theater horn, field coil driver, vintage moving coil carts. Holography like you've never heard. Real samurai need the best in what matters in life.
"Once Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" type of guy here^

Gnidrologist

IU has some peculiar poog fetish, but he's actually righ about the health hazards talked. Modern tech, which includes processed foods and medication, is a mine field with more mines than field.

Home of Barca Fans