28 - Marc Bernal

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The body is the best doctor. When I put my head near my WiFi router, I get a headache. That tells me there's something harmful coming from there

I tried Bluetooth. Same. Within 10 minutes, headache so I stuck with my wired headphones. I have literally not seen one person on the street use wired headphones for years. The ignorance/apathy is astounding. The dangers are not even being hidden any more. 1 simple Google search is all it takes.

What's even worse is you see players pre match using Bluetooth all the time ( very prominent in EPL ) and nobody at the club tells them not to. That can't be good preparation and will almost certainly mean lower performance. Glad our players don't seem to do that.

ajnotkeith

The body is the best doctor. When I put my head near my WiFi router, I get a headache. That tells me there's something harmful coming from there

I tried Bluetooth. Same. Within 10 minutes, headache so I stuck with my wired headphones. I have literally not seen one person on the street use wired headphones for years. The ignorance/apathy is astounding. The dangers are not even being hidden any more. 1 simple Google search is all it takes.

What's even worse is you see players pre match using Bluetooth all the time ( very prominent in EPL ) and nobody at the club tells them not to. That can't be good preparation and will almost certainly mean lower performance. Glad our players don't seem to do that.
I've always preferred wired but they removed the headphone jack from modern phones so I can't use wired earphones anymore. That always frustrated me.

Home of Barca Fans