28 - Marc Bernal

Messi983

Needs more polishing in BA but there is something that makes me optimistic about his future.

Will be interesting to compare his career to Nico who is clearly a better player now but I think Bernal has higher ceilling.

Porque

Needs more polishing in BA but there is something that makes me optimistic about his future.

Will be interesting to compare his career to Nico who is clearly a better player now but I think Bernal has higher ceilling.

He is looking slim and fit at Porto. Makes you wonder what the hell we were doing here to give him away for peanuts and tell him he was behind Pjanic in the pecking order.

Porque

We have 40% sell on and a buyback for a ludicrous amount of 30m+ from an 8m sale.

I think Bernal is better for what it is worth, but Nico is on another level physically to what he was here. Those first 6 months of adaption to Porto where he worked his ass off clearly helped him in abundance.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Always rated this guys ceiling very high, plays like a faster stronger version of Busquets that just needs more experience. Definitely should play a few games for first team this season.

Porque

Pep on Bernal
"Marc Bernal has seemed extraordinary to me, how he controls, how he plays. But everyone has played incredible, they do things very well, they know when they have to run, when they have to press, when they have to anticipate. I wish you all the best,"

TheStig

We have 40% sell on and a buyback for a ludicrous amount of 30m+ from an 8m sale.

I think Bernal is better for what it is worth, but Nico is on another level physically to what he was here. Those first 6 months of adaption to Porto where he worked his ass off clearly helped him in abundance.

Nico would be our best player for the double pivot if the idiots wouldnt sell him. Bernal is interesting but too skinny for now for this role.

Porque

Prim is sulking at Barca athletic right now.

I forgot about him. Never understood why Xavi preferred him (maybe more traditional profile?).

But saying that. Presumebly the B team will play a Prim-Bernal double pivot, which is all kinds of exciting.

jamrock

I forgot about him. Never understood why Xavi preferred him (maybe more traditional profile?).

But saying that. Presumebly the B team will play a Prim-Bernal double pivot, which is all kinds of exciting.
Yea Prim is more of a busquets comp, then bernal, which is probably way Xavi liked him, think he liked both, but prim Shaded it.

I'm looking forward to that midfield next season, like you said else where, the B team keeps finding talent, they probably won't do a well next season, but a lot of players who could potentially be first team players

Masetro10

This will be one of those situations where everybody wants Bernal to be the guy but for some reason or another it will be Casado that makes it.

M3ls

Did this guy even one pass between lines?

If he is our next 6 - we have problem's.

Do you remember Gumbau? Even this guy in his debut game on 10 min did more passes between lines than this 'BIG TALENT' Marc Bernal today.

Home of Barca Fans